Chapter 14 - Prelude to the Truth

Start from the beginning

"You okay?" I whispered, kissing her.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she said, "but I would be better if you'd go faster." She was so bad. I started moving in and out faster, but she screamed, "Faster, Dane, faster!" I did as I was told. She could hardly handle it. I felt her body trembling from her release. I pumped a few more times before riding the waves of pleasure through to completion. I could have sworn I heard a door open, but when I turned around, everything seemed fine. After our bodies recovered from our rough time in the shower, we fell naked into Max and Cassie's bed. We were both asleep before we could even put the sheet on ourselves.

Joey

I couldn't believe it! The morning after our drinking game, I saw the door to Max and Cassie's bedroom open and decided to pop in and say good morning to the happy couple. I saw something I wasn't expecting at all. Cassie and Dane were facedown, naked in the bed together. I was speechless. What was going on?

I heard someone in the bathroom just then. Was it Rhia? I hoped she hadn't seen this. She would be devastated. I wondered where Max was. The bathroom door opened, and out came Max. His hair was wet, and he was fully clothed.

"Morning," he whispered, gesturing to the naked couple in his bed. "I don't want to wake them." It didn't even seem to startle him, his girlfriend and my sister's boyfriend in bed together - naked. "Let's go out here," Max continued, leading me into the hall.

He closed the door behind him. "Does Rhia know?" I asked.

Max bobbed his head up and down. "She knows. There's a lot that needs to be talked about today," Max explained. "I just think Rhee should be in on it. Maybe even those two in there," he said, pointing to the bedroom door.

"You're okay with that?" I asked, still floored.

"Yeah," he said. "Maybe for reasons you won't be too happy with, but we'll see," he said seriously. I wondered what I wouldn't be too happy about. I was also confused as to why Max hadn't rearranged Dane's face. He was hell bent on standing up for Rhee's honor, so why was he so nonchalant about this? It wasn't adding up in my slightly hungover brain.

"Listen, buddy," Max said, "I have to go talk to your sister now, but I'll catch up with you very soon."

"Alright. I'm still very confused," I exclaimed.

"You won't be for long," he said, patting my shoulder and walking toward my sister's room. I was curious as to why he was headed to Rhia's bedroom, but I trusted I would find everything out later.

I walked into the kitchen, where Lexi was fixing breakfast. "I have a feeling this is going to be a long day," I told her.

She walked over and kissed me on top of my head, her hands rubbing my biceps, and said, "A long day at the beach is better than a long day at home. The sunshine helps." That's why I loved my girl.

"It sure does," I said, smiling and sitting down to eat.

Max

I walked to Rhia's door and knocked. "Come in," she called. I opened the door, walked into her room, and pulled the door shut behind me. I smiled at her. She was smiling, too.

"Are we going to tell them today?" I asked her.

She walked over to me and grabbed my face between her hands. "You betcha," she said, before leaning toward me for a kiss. I didn't disappoint. Our lips met lightly. I leaned into her to make the kiss deeper, but she backed away.

"I don't want to be like Dane and Cassie," she said. "We can't be with each other until everyone knows that I love you."

"And that I love you," I added, wrapping my arms around her and squeezing her tightly. "How do you think they'll take it?" she asked.

"Well, Bria took it well," I offered.

"Yeah, but I think Bria kind of always knew somewhere in her mind. I mean, she saw us together within an hour of when we'd had sex. Thinking about that weekend makes me want you so much right now," she said, charging me and knocking me down on the bed. She began covering me with kisses.

Eight times eight is ......ahh...... sixty-four. Oh boy, I really had to escape soon or all bets were off. I used what tiny bit of willpower I had in me to roll myself over and escape her clutches. "Rhee, not yet," I reminded her. Wow. Pretty soon we could do whatever we wanted with each other. I couldn't wait!

************************************************************************************************************

Next: How will everyone take the news?

************************************************************************************************************

Please vote if you liked it. Thanks for all of the support. I know that I haven't gotten back to everyone individually, but I have read every comment and appreciate all of you. I know you would like me to update more, but I try to write a little during every spare moment I can find. If you've asked me to follow you, I will try to do that this weekend as well. Until next time........ :-)