New Family

As the two where getting ready for bed, Ali went to her briefcase. Took out the envelope she turn to Emily," babe your father came to my office today to get information about you and the kids and he gave me this to read. I thought it would be best if you read what's inside instead." Alison told her.

Emily just stood there looking at the envelope then she look up to Ali to ask her," what information was he looking for."

"He just came to know the kids name , what's  your personal is like.  He knows that your not going to give him the time and day to talk him. He thought maybe I would give him that information which I didn't tell him anything expect the kids name and that it," Ali told her.

Emily just shook her yes and took the envelope set on night stand. She took a deep breath lay on the bed look up to the ceiling.

"Ali love should I give him a chance to meet him", Emily ask. Ali lay next to Emily, " baby I can't tell you what to do or feel. Yes I understand your confuse, frustrated, upset, and angry with him. In my opinion, I think you should hear what he has to say. I feel if you have this talk it will be step closer to forgive  him and free your self from the pain you been caring all this years and maybe stop blaming and forgive yourself that it wasn't your fault that he left. But that the end of the day it your decision to make." She tell her.

Emily slowly places her head on top of Ali chest, Ali wraps her arms around her gently to hold her. They both stay like that, Emily feels Alison as falling asleep. Emily keeps thinking about envelope, in the moment she decides to move forward. The only way to really do that is to have closure like Allison said.

She carefully and very so gently removes Alison arms around her, slowly gets up. She takes the envelope and goes to their office.

"Come on Emily it now or never don't be a chicken do this for you and your mother." Encouraging herself. She took the envelope opener, opened it. "She took a deep breath first step is done now do the second." She mentally told herself.

She took everything out, first thing she saw was a baby picture of her. An single tear fell down as she saw more pictures of herself,  news papers cut outs of the awards and achievements her and her company have done.

There as a letter, she just hold in her hand for a while, she place it down gets up to get a drink.

Emily walks from side to side, thinking what's she doing. "She shouldn't be doing this, why should she give him a chance he had all this years why now. But as much she didn't want to do this the only way she was going to get answer was from him." She thought.

She open the letter,"
Dear Alison,

I know you may be confused with all the pictures and cut outs, but I just wanted to show you that I've been following her achievements. Seen her grow up from afar, I know that this doesn't show  that I'm being sincere.  However it the only prove that I can show you that I do truly care about Emily.

I know your thinking why now after all this years, I would  of done it sooner, if I wasn't coward to  see how Emily would react to know I have other family.

I want Emily to meet her two younger sisters, if she doesn't want to see me am ok with that. But I want them to meet, I have told them about Emily how I left her and her mother, as they where growing up have told them about and show them pictures Emily. They love her so much without evening knowing her, Quentin 17 and haley 16.

I know they would get along so well please I beg you to help me. I don't want them to be alone after I died. I know I have no right to ask this of Emily to look after them. But after am gone they will have no one expect Emily, their mother past away when they where kids.

Alison I have cancer again. I haven't told the girls anything get, doctors say even if I take treatments they don't know if I will make. I don't want them to see me go throw that again. There's card of the cancer center I go to, you can confirm for yourself that it truth what am saying.

Please Alison I beg you, to please help me to have them meet just them. I know how much family means to Emily, I know it would mean the world to my other two girls as well.

I left a card with my cell phone and house phone number.

Sincerely, Wayne Fields.

As Emily finish reading the letter she was crying her heart out. She little foots and she saw Emilio walking to her. He look up and climb on her lap and started wiping Emily tears off with his pj's  sleeve. He ask her," why she was crying." She just smile of the kindness of her child, and told him," I just got good and bad new sweetie." Then she hear other pair of little foots steps, she saw Pam with a box Kleenex. After Pam give her mama the box of Kleenex, she took of running  as fast as her little could take her and climb those stairs. To wake up Alison. Alison felt to little pairs of hands on her arm trying to wake her up. She slowly got up to it was Pam she ask her," baby girl why are you up what going on."

She turns to wake Emily but she see she not there. Pam start pulling to stand as she doing this. She tells her," her mama is crying and Emilio is with her, and that she got good and bad news but she doesn't know what it is."

As they where going down stairs Pam was telling her," how the hallway light wake her up and she woke up Emilio up telling him she hear something down stairs."

They both go where Emily is, as Alison get there she  see Emily crying and Emilio trying to Comfort her.

She smile tells her kids," to go up bed her and Emily will be there in a minute." As they do  what there told both kids kiss Emily but not Alison. See what am telling you they like you more, Emily just giggles. They both hear a pair of feet and see it Emilio, he quickly  goes hugs Alison's leg and run off. "See they do like you", Emily kept on giggle. Yah he dose not so much Pam tho ." Ali said with sad eyes. She get over it look at Emily,' Em baby what's going on."

Em just hands over the letter to Alison, all she could do and say," am sorry, what are you going to do."

"I don't know Ali but I do want to meet them," Em said.

Ali smile and kiss Emily softly on the lips, they both don't know how it happen. But the kiss got heated and Ali ended up on top of the desk with her  legs wrap around Em waist. They both giggle Ali said,"come on help me down. We still have to put the kids to sleep and you need to rest that mind of yours so tomorrow we both and talk about how you want to do this."

Hey guys , I just want to say thank you for having patience with me and for those who have supported me and send me good vibes and give me encouragement. Am doing way better now mentally and emotionally.And I hope you guys like this chapter. Please tell what you guys think. 🐣🙂