First night in Paris

Hahaha this chapter goes to emisonshipper100 😂 for knowing what type of chapter this would be.

"Why don't you get the fireplace lit while I take a shower," Emily suggested after Alison had showered.

"Sure thing baby unless you want some help in there?" Alison purred as she pulled Emily for a kiss.

"As much as I would love that, I have a surprise for you so please just wait a little won't you?" Emily asked and pouted her lower lip sweetly. That sexy lower lip had become Emily's secret weapon against Ali to get her way. Alison was unable to resist any request Emily made when she did that sexy pout. This time was no different and Alison quickly complied.

Getting the fire lit, Alison spread out a blanket and some pillows in front of the fireplace and poured Emily a glass of champagne. Emily didn't know it but Alison had a couple of surprises herself, the first of which was under her robe.

Alison spent the next twenty minutes eagerly anticipating what Emily's surprise would be. She guessed it was some sort of sexy lingerie that would showcase all of Emily's charms. Her body was humming in anticipation of seeing Emily. Alison became lost in her little fantasy of what Emily would look like, how she'd be dressed and felt her pussy becoming wet as her nipples stiffened.

"Ali," Emily's soft voice called bringing Alison out of her daydream. Turning to face Emily, Alison's eyes almost popped out of her head at the erotic image Emily presented.

Emily was wearing a black, sheer mesh baby-doll with off-the-shoulder ruffled sleeves and matching panties. Her honey colored hair was strewn about her shoulders in a sultry sort of way. There was no bra to the outfit and Emily's breasts looked magnificent with the thin fabric draped over them. The materiel was so thin that Alison could clearly see Emily's protruding nipples and puckered areola.

The hem ended just past the top of Emily's thighs and the see-through mesh gave a lovely showing of her taut stomach and the sexy little panties she wore. They were skimpy but had just enough cloth to cover her clit that was already engorged. She also had black satin mules with small fur puffs that accented her long, slender, and sexy legs.

For almost thirty seconds, Alison just stood, open mouthed, her eyes drinking in greedily the view of Emily dressed so erotically. Unlike the last time Emily had worn something so scandalously hot, there were no nerves this time, but a new confidence that her body was beautiful and desirable.

"Do you like how I look?" Emily asked a sexy little smile playing on her lips at Alison's gaze. At first Alison could only nod, her eyes traveling up and down Emily slowly, savoring every inch of her wife's loveliness.

Alison swallowed hard and licked her dry lips repeatedly before she spoke.

"You are a goddess," Alison uttered, her voice telling of her being in awe.

"Oh love," Emily said as she carefully walked to Alison.

Alison, having regained some semblance of herself, went to Emily and took her in her arms. Alison kissed her passionately, conveying her love and of how scrumptious she found Emily to be.

"Baby you are gorgeous and I just want to keep looking at you but if I do that, I won't be able to make love to you and I'm desperate to do so. I want you so badly, god it's almost driving me out of my mind, but I have a surprise for you first though it can't possibly top yours," said as she guided Emily to the blanket and helped her sit.