Artist Dump... Sorry...

Hey guys... 

I want to apologize for not posting as much art as I probably should. I have the requests all lined up and ready to do, and I literally have so many drawings that I need to upload, but I'm just... I'm having a really hard time trying to get things in order. 

Updates are coming, I promise, I just don't know when. 

The trilogy I'm working on is really taking up a lot of my thoughts, and some of my other projects have been pushed to the back burner. I want to bring this forward again, but I have to try and get some other projects organized first. 

I truly am really really sorry... I know I've been slacking off, and it makes me feel horrible... I don't want to be that person that everyone hates because she doesn't update on the regular... 

If you guys do want this book to be continued, please, message me. It helps to get a few positive vibes from my audience, so if you have the time, that would be really nice... 

Sometimes, having a lot of people depend on you is hard... 

But hey, here I am. I am alive. I am working on other projects. I do still care about this book. 

Thank you for all of the support everyone has given me. 

Stay awesome and have an amazing day! 

- Clover Brooks

ps now if you will please excuse me, I must go cry in a corner... thanks...