OH MY MOTHER OF GOD

IM MOTHAFUCKIN BACK BETCHES!!!!!!!! Gawd camp was hard. All those freakin hills. Zayum. But that's only a little bit of the bad parts WE HAD TO GO UP THE BIGGEST HILL IN CAMP ON THE FIRST DAY AFTER GOING THREW A FREAKING CAVE THAT HAD MORE HUMPS THAN A CAMEL AND MORE CRACKS THAN THE ROAD ON CASSIDY AVE. GAWD DAMN!!!!! AND TO TOP IT OFF I SPRAINED MY ANKLE DURING THAT THREE HOUR CLASS!!!

Uhmmm... Okaaayyyyyy........ Any positives....

OH SPLIT ROCK!!!!!!! I love that place. Ya know dinosaurs once walked on that shit? It was like a maze and it was beautiful. The people there were great to I mean I didn't like them. Especially the boys but the girls in my lodge room were cool.

NAH JUST KIDDIN'
It was a school trip for our year. Yeah I know, Boo.
THIS ONE CHAPERONE WOULDN'T STOP FREAKING SCREAMING AT EVERYONE... One of my bezzies had to leave b/c she hurt her bootata. And there were cicadadas everywhere. Ew. Jk. Lol. Omg. Brb. Ttyl. Srsly? Nvm. Np. Stfu. Thx. Gtfo. Lmao. Lmfao. Wait what am I doing? Anyways.... What else should I tell you guys..... OH! We went to a stream and caught eight fishes. A mud puppy. A salamander. A newt... (Hehe deez newts) and six crayfish. It was cool. Then I sat in the stream cause you know... Gangster. Yes, gangster (I didn't choose the thug lyfe it choose me) and we had a certain problem with two people who are cool. But besides that I had a sweaty time!