Chapter 8

Laker's POV

----------------

I'm sitting on Cal's lap while he does his work, I feel really hot and I don't want to think why. Suddenly Caleb looks down at me, the look on his face is pure lust. Ah shit, I'm going into fucking heat, just great!

C- "Jesus laker, I can smell your arousal. It's your heat baby, we can't have you around any of the unmated males because they will want to take you. C'mon we better get you back to our room and I will soothe you"

L- "okay cal, I'm so hot. It's like my whole body is on fire!"

C- " I know baby, I know. You will be fine but either tomorrow or the day after I will have to fuck you, I don't want to get you pregnant yet but the only thing that will calm you then is my cum inside you"

L- " I know cal just help me please!"

C- "I will Laker I promise, just try to relax baby."

He picks me up and carries me bridal style towards our bedroom, my whole body feels like it's on fire and all I want is Caleb to ease it however he can. By the end of the week I will hopefully be pregnant with Cal's baby, I know I'm young but this is how it works with werewolves, once our mate has marked us we go into heat after a while and generally we fall pregnant.

Before I know it we arrive at our room and I'm lying on the bed writhing in the pain my heat is causing me, Caleb starts to remove my jeans and panties together. As soon as my bottom half is bare I feel one of his thick fingers at my entrance, he pushes past my folds and into my wetness and it feels amazing, I'm more sensitive due to the heat and the sparks I usually feel from his touch are multiplied, I can tell I will be coming in no time at all.

He soon adds another finger and starts to pump them inside me harder and faster, pressing on my g-spot each time making me moan incoherent words of encouragement to him, suddenly he uses his other hand to give my swollen clit some attention, using his forefinger and thumb he rolls the sensitive nub between then then pinches the way I love, the repeated assault on my g-spot mixes with the pressure on my clit I start to build...fast.

One powerful pull on my g-spot has me coming like crazy, covering his fingers in my juices and screaming his name loud enough for the whole house to hear, once I'm done he pulls out his fingers then licks them clean which is just hot! I no longer feel like I'm burning and doze off into a peaceful sleep but before I'm fully asleep I hear Caleb's soft words,

"Sleep well my love, you will need your energy for the rest of the week, I love you"

Then I'm out completely, the darkness and my dreams consuming me.