Chapter 5

Laker's pov

I wake up alone in Caleb's bed, his scent is everywhere and it's amazing! Once I sit up I notice that I'm completely naked, I hear a knock on the door then Caleb poke his cute head through. He notices I'm awake and he runs over and jumps on me, placing sweet gentle kisses all over my face.

"Morning *kiss* beautiful *kiss*"

"Good morning Cal, I missed you when I woke up baby"

"Oh babe, I was just getting everyone up and into the dining room ready to meet their Luna!"

"So I'm meeting them over breakfast then, what is for breakfast Cal?"

"Well there's bacon, eggs and chocolate chip pancakes."

"OMG OMG OMG, bacon AND chocolate chip pancakes, you are so getting laid tonight Cal"

"Lakey you're spoiling me already, c'mon love lets get some clothes on you then go see everyone. Well everyone who lives here that is."

Caleb helps me up and gets some clothes for me, my skinny jeans, bra, some new panties and one of his T-shirts. Mmm it smells like him.

We walk down to the dining room hand in hand, as we walk through the door I hear two men near the top of the table whispering something...hmm strange.

"Guys, I'd like to introduce you to your Luna, Laker"

"Hi, I'm Kade, I'm Cal's beta"

Kade introduces himself and smirks, wait did he just call Caleb Cal oh shit! Before I get a chance to say anything Caleb talks to everyone.

"Right, if any of you make one fucking comment about what you heard last night, I will not be happy. You will show your Luna respect!"

"Calm down Cal, they're just jealous that you're getting some when they aren't"

"Aww that's my girl"

We sat down at our seats beside each other and ate our breakfast, casually feeding each other pancakes and bacon then kissing. Most of the other mated couples doing the same while the singles ate in silence.

After breakfast I started getting to know the girls, there's only 4 other girls in the pack house, Pandora, Eden, Harmony and Iris. They are lovely, we ended up talking about sex which is great considering they all know I'm not a virgin.

(I will put the names before speech to avoid confusion)

Harmony: "soo, what happened last night?"

Laker: "well Caleb carried me all the way to his room, he wanted to mark me and I let him, then we had mind blowing sex. Like I'm sure everyone knows, I was screaming."

Iris: "is he big?"

Laker: "well I won't be complaining anytime soon. So who's mate is who?"

Pandora: "Kade is my mate"

Eden: "Percy is mine"

Harmony: "I've got Ryder as my mate"

Iris: "my mate is Clark"

Laker: "wow we are all really lucky, I'm gonna go explore guys so i'll see ya later"

Caleb's pov

I can sense that laker is close by, she must be wandering the house. The door opens and she walks in, when she sees me behind my desk I motion for her to come over. She slowly walks over towards me and as soon as I can I grab her arm and pull her into my lap.

"Hey beautiful, you enjoying your walk around the house?"

"How do you know I wasn't looking for you?"

"The look on your face when you saw me told me you weren't looking for me babe"

"Ahh fair enough. Can I just sit here while you work and stuff?"

"Sure sweetie, just try not to distract me with that pretty face of yours."

"I won't Cal."

We stayed together the rest of the day, with my beautiful mate sitting on my lap, she ended up falling asleep so I carried her to our bedroom. When I got to the door, I could smell another man, it's not one I know, then it all went black.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooh cliffhanger I know but I had to! I wanted this up last night but I fell asleep while writing. Over 250 reads I am amazed! Keep being awesome guys, vote, comment and fan.

Love you all, keep being awesome

Love Megan xxxxx