(I)

Il Young (1)

"I shouldn't have come out. I really shouldn't have come out."

"What am I supposed to do?"

"Just die here."

"Then what am I supposed to do?"

"You should have just died here."

"Shut up!"

"Don't you also think that way? That it would be better to die?"

"Shut up! Shut up!... Shut up!!"

"You silly girl!"

"I will go out."

Little I shook her head.

"I will go out... Right now!"

I woke up with hard breathing. Looking around just to find I had all alone in this house.

None here.

I took the photo frame on the table and stared at the people inside. Eomma. Woo Gon oppa. Ssong. And Hong Joo. We had been eating back then when I setted up the camera and pictured us. Silent. Stillness. But never awkward. That what usually we had on the dinning table.

But I had killed them all.

I had killed Ssong because I couldn't protect her from drugs addictive.

I had killed Hong Joo because he killed Seok Hyun- my target's son who I just barely knew.

I had killed Woo Gon because I betrayed him and this family just to be free.

And...

I had killed Eomma. Without reason. Just...that's that the way it used to be. Like Eomma had said.

Lee Jung Moon (1)

"I wish... I wish if I really was the killer. If I really killed all those people, that I could remember it all and that way it would be a lot easier for me to understand."

They all said I had killed my own parents.

I'd tried to kill the woman I loved.

I had killed people that I didn't even know who they were.

Labelled me as the youngest serial killer.

Psychopath.

I had killed, and I couldn't remember it all.

So what happened to my memory system? How could this I, the youngest person who attained a PhD in Mathematics and country's member of Mensa International with IQ 165 at 12 years old, forgot that kind thing so easily.

How?

When?

Where?

Who?

And Why?

Even I couldn't register the feeling when I uttered a word 'Kill'. When I killed someone, at least I had to feel some emotions with it. The fact that my brain forgot what I'd done, how could this heart felt so empty. Was I sad? Angry? Guilty?

"...So I just want it all to end. Now." I stared to Woong Chul hyung. My lips trembling said word by word.

And I sincerely meant it

©bloodiamond, 29.05.16

all pic cr. as tagged (drama/movie owner)