The Transplant

Narrator's P.O.V.

As Nagisa was laid down the bed, the doctors and some nurses sent him to the ICU for his transplant. Hovering over, Kayano tried to come along but of course, it wasn't allowed.

She sat back with us and waited for Nagisa's safe transplant with his eyes. I do hope nothing goes wrong or anything like that, I'll have to eliminate the doctor if that ever happens.

• • • 3 HOURS LATER • • •

The doctor came out of the ICU room, and took off his mask. He smiled at them, does that mean it's good news? "What happened?" Tomohito asked.

"He's fine and the transplant was a complete success." He mentioned. All of three of them were relieved. Having news of their friend being completely okay, now that's awesome, for them. Karma smiled to himself.

"Can we see him?" Kayano asked boldly, excitedly jumping and smiling from ear to ear. "Actually, we need to wait some more. Even though this is the quickest transplant, and his new eyes will adjust to him quickly, it still needs time. I will tell you if he is ready to be visited." The doctor informed Karma and the others, reassuring them to be sure of what might happen.

"Alright then." Karma agreed, and sat back on the chair. The doctor left them a while, leaving the two dumbfounded a little. Eventually, they joined Karma in waiting.

"I wonder how Nagisa-kun is doing...?" Kayano wondered, twiddling her thumbs around. Tomohito looked over at Karma, who showed a sign of worry on his facial expression. "He's alright. I'm sure of it. Besides, this will be a great achievement for Nagisa." Tomohito smiled over to Kayano. He thought, returning Nagisa's sight will be a huge accomplishment, which is absolutely right.

All three of them waited for that chance, to see Nagisa's expression of happiness of regaining his sight of the quickest of time. Not so long, they snoozed off, and slept. Having nothing to do after all, that's what they thought of doing for the mean time. The redhead didn't though, he stayed up a while. He kept thinking about the bluenette, who should be resting down the white bed.
'Heh. I also wonder...' He thought to himself. Accompanied by his own thoughts, he closed his eyes and relaxed a while.

HOURS LATER...

"Kids, wake up please." The doctor said, shaking the three students softly, to wake them up.

"You can see him now." He smiled.