Loki Laufeyson x reader

We lay on the couch cuddling one another, whatching f/s (favorite show) when I heard a 'vermp vermp' sound come from the table. I looked down and saw that it was an alert saying that we weren't needed today. "What is the verdict?" He asked me as he watched me read the text. "We aren't needed for today." He nods and I sit back into his arms. "Good, I am tierd of dealing with those mortals problems." I nodded and curled into him deeper. "Hey Loki?" I asked turning around and straddling him.

He raised an eyebrow and let out a mischievous chuckle. "Yes?" He said placing his hands on my hips. "We have the whole day to ourselves. .... so maybe we can. .." I trailed off smiling at him before kissing his soft lips. I could feel his chest still for a moment then relax as he began kissing me back. We had done this several times, we'd start kissing and things would get heated but Loki would always stop us before we could actually do anything. I kiss his neck and grind myself down on him achieving a groan from him. I then sucked on his neck before unbuttoning his shirt and sliding my hand up and down his now exposed torso. He took the shirt off and threw it somewhere before kissing me hard. His hands trailed up to fist into my hair and curl around my neck.

I began pulling my shirt up to have him stop me. "What?" I ask as he tugs my shirt down a little more. "Loki.....LOKI LAUFEYSON!" He stops and looks at me as I place my hands on his face. "I want to do this. I want to give you all of me. I want you. ...okay. I don't care about what you are. You are Loki and I love you." I say kissing him gently. I pull back and whisper,"I love you......all of you....." in between each soft kiss. It seemed to reassure him for his grip becomes more stronger and desperate. Almost as if he didn't want to let me go.

I feel him pull my top up and pull away from our kiss to remove it. As we began kissing again he tried to unclasp my bra. "Confounded all! Stupid human breast holder!" He said with frustration as he thought for a moment and raised a finger as if saying AHHH-HA!. He snapped and my bra was off leaving me in my jeans and underwear. I smiled and let him touch my breasts before kissing him. His hands trailed around and then down my spine causing goosebumps to arise. I then felt his arms wrap around my waist as he lifted us both up and carried me to our room. He layed me gently on our bed and walked back over to our bedroom door before he closed it and locked it.

"JARVIS? Make sure no one disturbs us..." Loki says, "of course Mr. Laufeyson" JARVIS responds. Loki smiled at me before scanning my body with his lustful filled gaze. He striped slowly, his signature smirk still in place ,and approached me slowly. I gave a laugh and threw a pillow at him. He ducked and snapped his fingers making me feel cold air against my skin as he had removed my pants and underwear with magic. He walked between my legs and kneeled. "Oooooooo..What are you doing my king...." I say wuth amusment in my voice. He smiled wider before he gently kissed my thighs and then would jump over my core making me squirm.

"Whatever.....my...Beautiful ..goddess. ...wants.." he mumbled as his lips continued to kiss my thighs softly before he rested his mouth right over my heat. His breath billowing over my skin making me bite my lip. He continued his assault, his mouth bearly there, almost like angel kisses."Loki......." I groaned making him raise a brow and hover his face over my heated entrance once more. "Please..." I was cut off as he dove into me.

Sucking, licking, and nipping on my clit folds and shoving his fingers into my entrance. I squirmed at this and lifted my hips as I came over his mouth and fingers quite quickly. I watched him stand up and lick his fingers as if they were coated in frosting. I shivered as I heard him groan"mmmmmmmm" I then watched as he pulled a condom wrapper out and tore it open and slid the condom on his member.

He let his hands slide up my thighs to my stomach before circling my breasts up to my neck before getting on top of me

He let his hands slide up my thighs to my stomach before circling my breasts up to my neck before getting on top of me. He smiled mischievously again as I saw his eyes glow a slight red before returning to their normal color. I felt a coldness emit from him and his already mint and forest smell inhanced as he kissed my neck as he lined his member up to my entrance. He teased me before plunging deep into me.

I groaned and shivered as I felt him cold inside me. The difference between our skin temperatures made me even wetter. He an ice like cold and I a scorching heat. He thrusted slowly in and out, keeping the same pace. I lifted my hips to meet his causing him to go deeper. "Loki.....faster." I moaned as he pounded into me at an inhuman speed. He lifted my leg and put it over his shoulder making him go deeper in me. His pants and moans echoing mine as he pouded into me even faster and deeper.

"Fuck...." He groaned picking me up and flipping us making me the one on top. I imediantly began bouncing as fast as I could feeling him stretch me and reach places in me that I didn't even know existed. Soon enough I was seeing stars as he thrusted up and pushed me down to meet him faster. I released and almost screamed.

"(Y....Y/N)..." Loki echoed as he came deep inside of me in the condom. He pulled out and took the condom of before wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me down on top of his chest. "I am sorry for not doing this with you sooner. I can now clearly see that you are definently comfortable with me. I even let out some of my frost giant, it didn't even freak you out. In fact, I think it turned you on even more." Loki mumbled stroking my hair. "It did.....and its OK....We still have a whole day to ourselves for you to let it out" I sigh out smiling as Loki bursts out laughing before rolling us over and laying on top of me, "Yes, yes we do. Up for round two?"

The end!

{Edited}