28

RECAP: Sanha finally comes to China with leigha and xiao, but she gets lost amidst the shady streets of downtown Beijing chasing a man in a taco suit. Meanwhile leigha and xiao is looking for her.

NOW JUN

I was walking around randomly, with my surgeon mask on like all the other people on the streets because of the Beijing pollution. Except for me the reason was not pollution but it was worse —my crazy ex girlfriend. Three hours ago my  boys and I were chilling out, having fun after our dance practice while suddenly minghao wanted to eat (offcourse that fatass would- fatass figuratively because I don't understand how he can eat so much and not gain weight, makes me want to punch that puppy looking asshole in the face everytime), so we all went to a fast food joint. Suddenly out of no where someone dragged their long nails on my back and it turned out the bitch Miyoko, my crazy ex girlfriends best friend. How can I ever forget her? After breaking up with Naomi, this bitch has stalked me for 3 months, sabotaging my house, kidnapped my cow (my cats name), made my life a living hell pretty much.

Seeing her face gives me diarrhea.

"Juuuuuun!" Naomi shouted, her long straight black hair dangling to her waist, reminding me of the fucking ghost from that one movie.

Fuck.

"Naomi, Hi." I gave an awkward tight lipped smile. One of those things white people give to people they don't know very well. Learned it from Naomis father- he's American.

"Well hello jun, and I can see apparently your new hair inspiration comes from an Onion." Miyoko scoffed putting her long ass red witch nails over her lips.

Seriously what the fuck is up with the Onion jokes! First sanha now her too?! I DO NOT look like an Onion.

"Fuck off miyoko."

"Now now, Onion head. No need to be so rude." She smirked, because she knows I want to avoid her at all costs.

And Naomi as usual clueless of her psycho best friend, paid no attention to her remarks.

"Long time no see."

I agreed nervously, "Yeah."

She gave me one of those smiles that says, "I'm about to tell you my life story."

But before she could start, I had to leave somehow.

"Naomi!" I said enthusiastically. "Have you met Seungkwan? He's from Korea."

Naomi loved foreigners. One time we were on a date, some white guy asked her for directions, she ended up giving a full on tour of Beijing. On top that, she milked out his entire life story out of him. Naomi has a way with words, she can create situations that force people to talk. Unfortunately shes not aware of it. Shame, really. Poor guy, he just wanted to know the directions to the nearest dumpling shop.

"Korea! How exciting!" she squeezed in between chan and seungkwan. "Tell me all about it." Chan gave me a sad puppy look, I told him I'll get him his favourite ice cream.

Fuck ice cream. I ran away.

***

Meanwhile Sanha

"98...99...100... OK I'm coming!" said a little asian kid with really really thick mandarin accent. He smiled for being able to count to 100 in English.

Meanwhile sanha could see it all from where she was hiding. She felt like a genius! She was hiding so close and in such a place that the kid would have no way of knowing she was there.

What happened was, when sanha realized she fucked up and got lost, she tried asking for directions but how could she? People don't know English in shady streets. She was lucky she hadn't been robbed or anything, but then she remembered that she didn't have any money anyway. She just had her phone, and even that without sim card. So yeah, useless.

She somehow managed to find a kid who could speak a little bit of English, even if she had really hard time understanding him. But he was 9 years old and he told her he was a loner and he would help her only if she played hide and seek with him.

So she waited in her hiding spot for the kid to find her.

And waited....

And waited....

And waited...

And waite—

Fuck it, she's coming out. The kid had gotten so far away, she couldn't even see him anymore. As soon as she stood up, she heard someone shout in surprise,

"Is that you, sanha?!! "

She turned around to see a really blonde Onion looking asian guy.

FUCK.

"What the fuck are you doing in a trash can?"

DOUBLE MEGA ULTRA McFUCK.

Ok, sanha, calm down. She thought. First impressions are important but now that you're drenched in shit and standing in a trash can, it's a too late for that.

"Oh this? I thought I'd come visit where you live."