“What the F**k is your problem?” I had snarled angrily through gritted teeth.

Cyrus had just stared back at me, un-phased by my outburst.

“I have a proposition for you and I know you are going to like it.”

The rest is History, I followed Cyrus wherever he went. I murdered, I robbed and I raped, the later because I couldn't bear to give my heart to another woman. There was no way I was going to become broken again, so I hardened my heart.

My god hadn't helped me in my time of need so I wasn't prepared to help anyone in theirs.

That was until I had met the girl called Ruby.

I jumped as a wave hit the side of the dingy, bringing me out of my daydream. I hadn't realised how far out to sea we were and was surprised to see that we were only a few meters away from the sail boat.

I groaned inwardly, hoping that what I had done didn't get back to the men on board and I glanced warily at the two men seated in the dingy with me.

Darlton I had no worries about, as long as he received his pay check he would remain loyal and silent. But Raygon..........now he was a different matter. I wouldn't put it past him to open his mouth as soon as he boarded.

I hardened my face then glared stonily at them. “You do not breath a word about what just happened over there.” I nodded in the direction of the Island. “If you do, then I shall make sure you never breath again.”

Darlton nodded immediately “Your the Captain,” I could see the fear in his face as I glared at him. 'Good' I thought satisfied that he would remain quiet. Raygon just nodded, then looked towards the sail boat. 'I think I'm gonna have to get rid of him' I sighed inwardly, my mood instantly turning sour.

We boarded the boat, my mood turning blacker by the minute, my fingers gently trailing over my holstered gun as I saw Raygon make for his friend Gentry and when I say friend I don't mean as in his pal, I mean as in his lover.

They disgusted me with their sneaking around and whispering all the time.

Before I had chance to think about what I was doing, I unhooked my gun from it's holster and pointed in Raygon's direction, just as he turned round to look my way. The smug look on his face that reflected what I thought it would.......that he was about to blab froze on his face as I pulled the trigger.

Gentry screamed like a girl when his lover fell to the floor and he came at me with his hands clawed...........probably to scratch my eyes out. I smirked as I put a bullet straight through his head.

“Now no one will say anything,” I muttered under my breath so no-one could hear me.

“What the hell are you doing?” Antonio, the next in command under me screamed as he came running over to me. I looked at Darlton who was now shaking violently, my eyes menacing and daring him to speak.

He remained where he was, shaking and blubbering like a baby and then he p****d his pants. “Disgusting” I spat as I turned to face Antonio.

I spoke loudly so everyone could hear me. “Our friend Raygon here,” I nodded towards his dead body, “Thought it would be a great idea to try and double cross us. We found the girl Ruby and her partner on the Island. They told us that Cyrus and the others were captured by cannibals, killed and eaten. He wanted to let them go and pulled his gun on us. Ain’t that right Darlton? I didn't bother looking at him, I already knew what his answer would be. “Y....yes Boss,” Darlton replied. Anyway, we apprehended him and I killed the girl and her partner. I brought Raygon back to show you what I do to traitors.”