Chapter Twenty-Eight

Jayden POV

*beep beep beep*

What the fuck is that? It's giving me a damn headache. I open my eyes to see an all white ceiling. I try sitting up but fall right back down from the pain in my lower abdomen.

"Jayden?! Guys she's up?!" I hear someone yell.

"Shut the hell up. I have a headache" I hiss.

"Sis it's me Jerimiah. You remember me?" Jerimiah says putting his face all up in mine.

"Jermaine is that you?" I say fucking with him. Why not have a little fun with this?

"No Jay it's Jerimiah you know Jermaine's twin?" He says eagerly.

"Jermaine has a twin?" I ask pretending to be shocked

"No" he says throwing his hands in the air walking away from me. "She lost her memory guys!" I hear him say outside the room. I chuckle a little. Soon everyone walks in. Keenon, Jermain, Rocky, slim, ace, and my momma.

"Jayden?! My baby!?" I hear my mom

"Momma?"

"Jayden it's me baby , I love you so much. I can't believe you finally woke up. We thought we lost you" she says crying tears of joy.

"I love you mom" I say trying to hold back my tears.

"Jay baby" Keenon runs up to the bed.

"And you are?" I ask confused. He's not getting off that easy.

"Baby it's me Keenon. You're husband, your baby's father"

"I'm not married nigga" I say and everyone in the room chuckles

"Not yet, I promise baby I'm gonna put a ring on that finger" he says holding my hands.

"Mhmm we'll see" I say rolling my eyes.

"How is my baby?" I ask pulling my hand away from him looking at my mom. She was just smiling.

"They're fine baby" she says.

"They're?" I ask

"We have twins on the way baby. They're perfect and healthy. The doctor said your due date is around July 2nd" Keenon says enthusiastically.

"I'm having twins?" I choke out. A part of me was excited but the other part was worried. I didn't think I was ready for one child let alone TWO?!

"Yes , baby what's wrong?" Keenon asks noticing the concern in my voice.

"Keenon you can't take care of three kids" I say quietly.

"Baby Im gonna figure it out whatever I need to do to support you and my babies. Ya'll are all I have . I need yous." I nod slowly I can't be worrying about this right now.

"What happened to me?" I finally ask taking a good look at my surroundings.

"Dumb ass drove while intoxicated and he crashed into a traffic light " Jermaine says mugging Keenon. When he said that things slowly started coming back to my memory.

"You cheated on me" I say bluntly looking at my hospital blanket

"No baby I promise I didn't I was with ace and TeeCee that whole night" He says

"It's true he was " Ace says from the back of the room.

" I was just jealous of you going out with Isaiah. I'm sorry baby none of this would have happened if it weren't for me" Keenon says looking down. And I see a tear slip down his cheek.

Seeing this genuinely hurt my soul.

"Hey baby look at me, " I say wiping the tear off his face lifting his chin to look at me.

"I accept your apology and even though I wish you would have just talked to me about it I still love you so much. Our babies are fine and that's all that matters " I say smiling softly .

"Jay girl you had everyone scared , I'm so glad you're okay. I love you bitch don't ever scare me like that again." Rocky says coming up to hug me.

"I love you too hoe " I say chuckling.

"I'm glad you're okay sis " Slim says hugging me kissing my forehead.

"Yeah Jay we were scared but I always knew you was a solider " ace says coming to dap me up. I giggle and look at everyone in the room. This was my true family the only people I need in my life . With them I'd be nothing.

"So like you really don't remember me?" Jerimiah asks seriously. Oh man I really do love these people.

A/N: Finally an update, it's been forever. I know I'm sorry guys . I still didn't get the 20 comments on the last chapter buuut I can't not update for my loyal readers who actually show me love 😂 but I hope yous enjoy this chapter. I'll update again soon. Maybe tomorrow? Anyway Read, vote and comment pleaaase! I love ya'll and in the meantime check out my A$AP Rocky book ? I appreciate ya'll 😘