Chapter Five

YG POV

"Jackson get up you're getting bailed out" Officer Ramirez tells me unlocking the big ass metal bars. He ain't gotta tell me twice! I jumped up an fall right back down forgetting that I just gotta bullet taken out of my leg last night. I wince in pain then grab my crutches this time followin him to the front desk. I see my brotha Jermain. He looks at my leg and shakes his head.

"Are you good bro?" He asks.

"Fasho. Took one for the team." I  grab him for a hug. "I'm sorry bro. Jord in a betta place now" I say. He nods and gives them the bail money.

I sign some papers an they release me. "I'll see you soon Jackson" One of tha ops say.

"No the fuck you ain't. Fuck you an tha whack ass system" I say. This nigga got me fucked up thinkin my ass is comin back. We keep walkin.. or limpin ignorin whatever tf he sayin.

"Damn I can't believe our brother's gone" I say gettin in the Range. Reminiscing the shit that happened last night. Literally less than 24 hours ago. It's been a long ass day and I'm tired as fucc!

"First I lost my pops. Now my brother. Shit ain't right dawg" Jermain says looking straight pullin out of the jail parking lot.

"I know but he ain't livin on this hell. Him, your pops' and Tiny M prolly all partyin down in heaven. Shit I wish I was with em" I say truthfully.

"We will. We gon' see them all soon B. Now tell me exactly what happened after we dropped ya'll off"

"Ight so we got out the whip and walk up to that bitch ass nigga Ricky's brib. Ricky and that nigga Dante were just bicken on the porch we pulled out the choppas and shit was a blur. We shot. They shot. I didn't even know they got Jord till I got hit. I know I'm the one who got Ricky. Dante got away. Ion even know if he got shot. I was talkin to Jord. The ops kame. And I was out. All I remember I woke up in the hospital then they took me to jail" I say.

"Watch when I see that nigga Dante." He says with hate in every word. And I know he's heated.

"The last thing Jord said was he loved You, Jerimiah, your momma, an ya'll lil sis"

I seen a couple tears fall and I stay quiet till we get to my brib. Once he pulls up I grab my crutches and start attemptin to get out. Jermain get out and helps me.

"Momma gon' whoop that ass. You ain't even tell her you was in the hospital. Or in jail!" And we start laughin.

"I'll katch you up B. Be ready at 8 in tha mornin we got tha funeral tomorrow. Jerimiah gon pick yo krippled ass up." I laugh.

"Jermain always talkin shit. Ight I got you. And fasho B. Stay up brother. TTP" I say.

"TTP" He get in tha car and pulls off.

Aw shiet. Time to get my ass beat. I slowly limp my ass to tha front door and open it.

"KEENON DAEQUAN RAY JACKSON WHERE HAVE YOU BEE-" She stops when she walks out the kitchen and sees me. Her eyes widen like she seen a ghost.

"MY BABY! WHAT HAPPENED?!" She yells and I laugh.

"First of all Momma Im 21. And don't worry about me right now. I got bad news" I say. My momma loved Jordan like her son ion even know how I'ma break it down to her. She lookin at me like I betta hurry up and speak.

"Jordan dead momma. He got shot last night. And I was with him" I say. My eyes start watering . It's harder sayin it than I thought.

She instantly breaks down and hugs me. "My baby?" She says through her tears. I nod.

"His funeral tomorrow momma. You goin?" I ask.

"Of course I'm going that was my baby!" She says still cryin. I nod and walk to my room. I make my way to bed and lay down starin at the ceilin.

"Damn Jord. Shit just ain't gonna be the same without you. We need you brother." And the emotions I been trying to hold back all day got the best of me. I cry. Hard. All our memories start comin back. Jordan was my nigga, My best friend. Yeah Im close with Jermain and Jerimiah those are my Bros too but with Jord it was just different. He taught me everything. From how to hit my first lick to gettin my first gun. He introduced me to the set. And for that I will always love and respect him. This was the first Time I ever cried myself to sleep.

I woke up to my phone ringin. I look at the time and it's 6 in tha mornin. Who tf gon be callin this early. I grab my phone and I see Jerimiah on my screen. I roll my eyes.

"Hello?" I say with attitude.

"Get yo ass up. We all gotta be at tha funeral place by 8. We gon be pallbearers." For any other reason I woulda been mad but for my brother I get up.

"Aight pick me up at 7:30" I say and hang up. I jump in the shower. And that shit was hard as fuck. I couldn't get my cast wet. Who made that shit up? Once I finish I get out and make my way to my closet. I pull out the only suit I got. Still brand new. Never wore it but got it becuz I knew I'd need it some day. When I was finished gettin ready I went to talk to my momma. She was already up gettin ready. When she sees me she hugs me.

"You look handsome baby. Jordan would've loved it" I nod and tell her all the details before I hear a honk outside.

I look out the door and it's Jerimiah. I start walking to his red Audi and try my best to get in quick. These crutches gotta nigga strugglin. I finally get in and dap Miah. He all dressed up too.

"We some fly ass mofos" I say lookin in the side mirror. He laughs and shakes his head. We pull off.

"So I'm thinkin after we bury Jordan we go lookin for that nigga Dante" He says. And I kouldnt have said anything better.

"Yup yup. Sound like a plan. That nigga needa go!" I say. We pull up to the funeral place and the pastor just tell us how we gon pick up the casket and carry it. By that time services already bouta start so I make my way to my seat in the front row on tha right side. I see the casket up in front and honestly I ain't ready to see him dead. Again. So I turn around seeing everyone else pile in. And I spot my momma talking to some older lady who's cryin hysterically. She hugs her then they walk in. And behind them I see this girl.

I ain't never seen her before. And lemme tell you she the definition of beautiful. She a light skin caramel color with long curled black hair an a red bandana holding it all back. She gotta nice ass body. She wearing a black dress with some black heels and she cryin with her head down. She walks up to the first row on the left side and takes her seat next to the woman my momma was talkin to. I wonder if she related to Jord. I know it ain't the right time but after this service best believe a nigga bouta holla.