Authors Notes: Q and A

Hey guys do I got some questions in. Hope you like the answers.

Question one Author (me): when are Matt and Davina gonna date? I don't know. I'm trying to move the story as fast as I can. But they will date. Soon, if I can.

Question two Davina: you like Matt or what? Me like Matt. Pff no. (Honey you ain't fooling anyone) okay you got me. Matt's sweet and cute and kind and... *sigh* I guess I like Matt. But I have a lot more to learn about him. Until  then I'll admire from afar and maybe later get some action😉

Question three Matt: what do you like about Davina? I like a lot of things about Davina. She's smart, style is good and her body is hot. Her personality is great, she's sweet and... she's something that's for sure. It's just her. I like her. And it's hard to pick what I like. But I like her.

Question four Cal: why are you so mean? What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not mean, I just tell people how it is. And if they don't like it they can fuck off.

Question five Vincent: who's your crush? honest answer please thx❤️
Crush? I-uh- I have no idea what your talking about... Wait if I answer this you won't tell her? (Yes. We won't tell her) sweet. I like Alice. She's gorgeous. And people think she's just a pretty face but she not. She's smart and talented, she'll get far in life. And I want her as my girlfriend but I'm scared she'll laugh in my face and turn me down. But yeah, this is my honest answer...

I hope you guys liked the questions! Thanks LeahIsAwesome98980 I hope you like the answers.