To Be Continued......

Start from the beginning

I didn't want to lose my pride, but I did fuck me up a bitch that night.

So again...

Who is Shawn?

A man that doesn't give a damn about me, my feelings, or my love. He just wants me around so he doesn't have to die alone....

There will no longer be a Shawn and Beyonce...

At this moment I don't give a fuck right now..

Finally after reliving the past, I found the right words to say.

"That's just my Ex boyfriend."

She chuckled lightly scratching her head before backing up off of me.

"Dis' Ex of yours...why da' fuck does he still have ya' number?"

I shrugged walking around her sitting on my bed.

"I don't know. I guess he's just that desperate."

I honestly lost all patients with this raisin face ass nigga. I know I said I was going to give him a chance, but now that I think about it......Hell nah!

"Well when it comes ta' my bitch..."

She trailed off grabbing something out of the drawer.

"RIHANNA REALLY!!" I said jumping once I saw the gun.

"I don' play no fuckin' games, so if he wanna try me...I will decapitate him and fry his bitch ass up." She said cocking it back.

I rolled my eyes nervously.

"Baby he's just my Ex okay? Nothin' else. You're mine and I'm yours." I smiled.

She put the gun back on safety.

I swear she is one of the most craziest mothafuckas I've ever seen. She worst then them narcotic niggas that be smoking K2.

"Do ya' even know what da' fuck an ex is? Cuz apparently ya' ass don' no shit." She put the gun back in its hiding place.

"Well explain it to me since you're so intelligent Robert." I said sarcastically as she stood in front of me.

"Ya' made him ya' ex for a reason right?" I smirked nodding.

"So therefore his crusty ass shouldn't have shit of yours...not ya' clothes, ya' jewelry, ya' furniture, ya' number, not even ya' fuckin' paper or pen."

"Okay is it me or am I the only damn one who can't see the point?" I said cocking my head to the side.

"Shut da' hell up an' let me finish." Her green eyes danced making me laugh.

"Ex is like anotha' word fa' exit...which means get da' fuck out! I don' want you or ya' baggy dick ass! Fuck you an' da' receptionist! Ya' can have dat' bitch! My pussy fatter and juicer any fuckin' way!" I couldn't stop the my juices from spilling in my panties hearing that accent eco off of the walls.