Look At What We Have Here

1:45 AM

Compton,California
Beyonce Giselle Knowles

I knew from the moment her lips touched mine, that it was a forbidden kiss. I ate the prohibited fruit that wasn't supposed to be touched. Her body, her lips, her touch, was all the pleasure I needed. But I also knew that all that contentment will soon lead to war. Not just any war. The war of Regret, Love, and Temptation. The sad thing about it is that when we had that fornicate moment in the middle of nowhere, my mind was gone. I didn't think about Shawn, I didn't think about family, all I could do was let her make the numbing and pain go away. She possessed my body and made me worship her ravishing lips. My body was hers only, I was her puppet and she was the ventriloquist. She made me feel like an angel floating on a cloud in heaven. I couldn't help myself from whats to come. All I could do was sit back and let the lies take over me.

"Ugh. Sol you betta' get ya sister before I do. Bitch making my dick shrink smaller than it already is." Kway mugged me as soon as I got in the house.

What the hell was his ass still doing here?

I rolled my eyes sitting my purse down on the counter top. Her fragrance was still levitating off of my body, and all I could do was inhale it and smile.

"I bet you had a great time didn't you Beyonce?" Here her ass go again. Kway sat on the couch mugging the hell out of me.

"Mmmm yes I did. I really did." I smiled closing my eyes recollecting the moments she worked wonders with her tongue.

"Bey what the hell is wrong with you?!" My eyes shot open and the curiosity shook me everywhere.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Sol crossed her arms over her chest looking at me in disgust.

"Do you even remember who your man is? Did he even cross your mind when she left hickeys all over your fucking neck?" My eyebrows rose in a fascinated sarcastic look. "I know me and Shawn have had our disagreements and fought a lot, but what you're doing is wrong and you need to stop before it's too late."

Shit it's already late. If she was ever in my shoes, she would understand where I'm coming from. Robyn is so irresistible, and even by the slightest attention she gives you, you will fall under her spell as well.

"Look I don't have time for y'all bitches to give me lectures and advice on shit that y'all can't comprehend. Go find a dick to suck and maybe my name want be all in ya mouth." I walked off, but stopped when I heard Kway scoff.

"Okay bitch now you really got life fucked up. We tryna' help yo fat face ass and all you gone do is give us a bag of shit and walk off?" I chuckled as he rolled his eyes. "You don't know what level of tolerance I'm on and I can only go so far with yo disrespectful ass. So do us all a favor and kill ya self for having sex with a woman you don't even know." He flipped his hair sitting back on the couch.

"And you know what? I'm so glad that I did, she fucked me so good and I loved it! Something that Jay hasn't done in 6 months! Something that she did better than his crusty lip ass! And if y'all so fuckin' jealous than go get you some! Stop riding me for one second and mind y'all business, I know what I did was wrong but God forgive me that girl made me cum so hard my pussy was leaning over for a second! That's how good it was!"