Part 1

Dimitri age five

I thought the world was a good place. I thought people were supposed to be nice to each other. That's what mommy told me.

Mommy was always nice to people. She made the world seem so nice. But now she's gone. But that's okay! I'm a big boy! 

I can take care of myself. Sure it's not as fun with out her but it's okay! And and Miss. May lets me take bubble baths at her house all the time! As long as I help her with cleaning her yard.

"Dimitri! Sweet heart, come down stairs and help me with the laundry!" Miss. May yelled. I hold my hands over my mouth as I creep down the stairs.

I wanna scare Miss. May. I step on a step and it makes a loud creak. Oops! I her Miss. May laugh as she hears me try to 'scare her'. I walk down as slow and quiet as u can to the last step and look around the wall to see if Miss. May is there.

I squeak as Miss. May picks me up and flips me upside down. I giggle as she tickles my tummy with one of her hands.

She starts to set me down when the front door swings open and a man walks in. Miss. May hides me behind her and stands up straight.

I look at her weirdly. "Oh! Fred dear, your home!" She says to the man.

Who's Fred? Does Miss. May know him?

I look out from behind her and see this Fred man grab a hammer. Did something break? Maybe he's gonna fix the creaky steps!

Mister. Fred slowly walked over to me and Miss. May. Miss. May turns to me whispers something in my ear. I don't hear what she says before pushing me into the closet door behind us.

"You fncking b!tch!" Uh oh! He said a no-no word! He's gonna be in trouble! "Didn't I tell you to clean the fncking house and to make my damn dinner!"

I heard Miss. May sob and then a loud slap. Something crunches and then the sound happened agian and agian and agian and agian.

I put my hands over my ears. I don't like that noise. After a while I open the closet door.

"Miss. May?" I asked.

I walk out and slip on my butt. I look down to see what I slipped on and see blood every where and little pieces of stuff every where. Oh no! Is Miss. May hurt? Did Fred hurt her?

I look up and see Miss. May's purple and white dress on the ground. Why  would Miss. May leave her dress here?

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
That's so sad! I cried thinking about it. Tell me what you think about this! I'll update soon promise either Monday or Tuesday!