Avengers / Supernatural AU

Start from the beginning

"Come on guys, we're going back with them."

The Avengers got to their feet, following Dean, and his friends.

Luckily there was enough room for all of you in the three cars that were there.

You were riding with Dean, his apparent brother Sam, Tony, Clint and Natasha.

Dean drove the old 67' Chevy Impala, and you couldn't help but feel at home in the spacious, attractive looking car.

And you hadn't been introduced to the other two men yet.

A gruff man with a beard to match his witty personality, and a man in a trench coat, who always wore an expression of confusion.

The ride was quiet, and soon all three cars pulled up to a creepy looking brick doorway, complete with big metal doors.

"This isn't creepy at all."

Dean chuckled, opening the door for you.

You climbed out, Tony grumbling and rubbing his butt as he got out.

As soon as Dean slid out of the car, he opened his arms wide, gesturing to the creepy doorway.

"Welcome to the Bunker!" "Home of the computer geek, Mr Confused over there and myself."

How lovely.

"Looks very inviting." "Let me just go and get my pitchfork."

An audible chuckle from behind us.

"Funny." "I'm Bobby Singer, the one who looks after these Idjits." "And the confused one is Castiel."

Castiel seemed to be distracted by a honey bee, watching it fly past him.

"Nice to meet you." "I'm Y/N, I come from New York and these are my friends, Steve, Bruce, Natasha, Thor, Loki, Tony, and Clint."

You had to take a breath while listing the group.

Thor and Loki had been exceptionally quiet the entire time, Thor looking perplexed, as did Loki.

"So, is there anything inside the Bunker that could help us get home?"

Sam shrugged, hefting a backpack onto his shoulder from the trunk of Bobby's car.

"More than likely." "None of you happen to be non-human, right?"

Most of you looked at the ground.

"Well, I'm genetically engineered, so is Natasha." "Bruce will morph into a big green monster when he gets angry, Thor is an Asgardian, God of Thunder, and Loki is the God of Mischief." "So I suppose you could say, most of us aren't fully human."

Bobby looked absolutely horrified.

"Right then." "Before you go inside, take a mouthful from this water bottle."

You each swallowed a mouthful of water, which Sam later explained was Holy Water, a weapon against Demons.

The Bunker was cozy, and had many rooms so even if we doubled up, there was still enough sleeping spaces.

For the most part, Dean had been cracking comic book jokes, or teasing us about how we were 'The Worlds Mightiest Heroes'.

"Sam's hard at work trying to find a way home, Thor can't contact Heimdall either."

Clint's miserable voice spoke from behind a bookshelf, you guessed he was missing his wife, Laura, and his kids.

"Let's hope we can get home at all."

Natasha responded to Tony by punching his arm, resulting in a loud Yelp to echo across the library.

"Of course we're gonna get home." "We have to, I need to feed Dinky."

Dinky was your old and beloved pet.

"Here!" "There's a spell for summoning an arch-angel, we could use it to bring Gabriel here and get him to send you guys home!"

Sam had already explained to us about Gabriel and his assholeish tendencies.

The spell was put together within an hour, Dean having to drive into town to get a few ingredients.

"Gabriel, get your feathery ass down here."

Sam snapped, Dean and Cas standing by his side, Bobby resting in a chair well away from the commotion.

"Hey Sammy, if you wanted me, all you had to do was ask."

Loki snickered to himself as Sam grimaced.

"No." "Send these people back to their home."

Gabriel smirked, clicking his tongue.

"Fine." "It was only a bit of fun, anyway."

He snapped his fingers and suddenly we weren't in the Bunker.

We were back in the tower, Thor praising the gods, Tony hugging the floor.

And here you were thinking Supernatural things would never be more than a silly TV show.

This is so shit, but I want you guys to know, I've just hit a little bit of writers block. I'm going to start up more preferences, as they're easier. Don't forget to message me if you have a request x