30 days before

Its been a couple weeks since that night. I've moved in with my sister...she's been really supportive...

But I don't know anymore. I feel kinda numb.

I honestly just want to feel something..anything.. But I can't...it's like my emotions turned off..

"Hey Ash, are you alright?"

Miranda poked her head into my room. I quickly wiped away my tears.

"Yeah...I'm fine sis."

She shook her head and say down at the end of my bed.

"How long are you gonna stay cooped up in your room? This isn't healthy..." she looked around my room then her eyes met with mine.

I couldn't help it. I let tears fall freely..I can't hold it back anymore.

"Shhh..it's okay...everything's gonna be all right."

Miranda pulled me into a hug...but I still didn't feel anything...

"W-why can't I-I feel a-anything anymore?" I choked out between sobs.

"What do you mean Ash?"

"I c-cant feel anything anymore...a-all of my e-emotions are gone...I-I'm not happy...b-but I'm not sad..."

Her eyes looked glossy by the time I finished.

"Well, sometimes that happens when you're deppressed."

"A-am I depressed?"

"I don't know...but how about we check out that greys therapy thing on Monday, yeah?"

I nodded my head. The tears had finally stopped.

"Everything is gonna be al-"

Before she could finish the doorbell started to ring.

"Hey Ash. Would you like to come and hang out with my friends and I?"

"I thought you didn't have any friends?" I laughed a bit and she scowled at me..

"I guess I can hang out with your nerd friends." we both started to laugh at that. Well...here goes nothing..

-oml..all these chapters are so bad...ugh..Anyways..hoped you enjoyed it!-