Letters and Books

Tap Tap.

I woke up. I was surprised to see an owl outside my bedroom window. Strange. I let the owl in and recognised it to be one of Hogwarts' school owls. The same one I used to send mail to my parents. I took the letter carefully from the owl's beak. I read the letter.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY

                                                   Headmistress: Minevra McGonagall

(Order of  Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorceress, Chf, Warlock, Supreme  Mugglewump, International Confed. of Witches)

Dear Miss Granger,

We are pleased to inform you that you are invited to redo your last year as the wizarding war took place last year. Please find enclosed a list if all necessary books and equipment. You will also be appointed Head Girl.

        Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.

 Yours Sincerely, Minerva McGonagall

Headmistress.

'Wow.. She still has time to do this, even when she is Headmistress..' I thought.

I plunged my hand into the envelope and took out a badge that read 'Head Girl'. I could not believe this!

'Mummmmm,' I yelled.

'Yes dear?'

'I've been invited to redo my 7th year!'

'Oh! Amazing!'

'And I am also Head Girl!'

'Amazing! Oh and Happy Birthday!'

I got dressed, into normal muggle clothes, and brushed my teeth. My parents were very strict with brushing my teeth. I scribbled out a reply to Professor McGonagall saying that I was excited for my 7th year and that I would be coming back to redo it. 

I ran downstairs to meet my parents, just as they was leaving for their job as dentists. Bidding them goodbye, I went into the kitchen, wondering who would be Head Boy.. Hopefully someone decent. I looked up and saw a pile of freshly baked pancakes! I forgot that it was my birthday! Bringing them into the living room, I sat down with a new book I bought a few years ago, never having any time to read it. Suddenly a sharp pain shot through my head. I shook it, then it was gone. Hmm.. Well, no time to think about it now.. Need to read my book. It was called 'Wizarding families 101'. It was a book on all the wizarding families, Muggleborn to Pureblood. I wonder if I'm in there.. Probably a charmed book to record any baby that is born, with wizard blood. Probably how McGonagall knew who to send the letters to. I opened the book and looked at the contents. 

Abbots, Page 4 to 15                                                                                                                                                         Alexanders, Page 16 to 30   and so on.. but something caught my eye. The 

'Riddles', Page 316 to 360. The name sounded familiar. I knew it, from somewhere other than You Know Who. I had known it before.  I went to page 360, to see who was at the end of the line.

                                                        {AR} Anna Riddle, PB - Tom riddle HB {TR}

                                  {HR}Hermione Riddle PB     -twins-      Harry Riddle PB{HR} 

There was a picture of Hermione Riddle to the left of the name. It looked nothing like me. But there was a description at the bottom of the page.

When the come of age, they have appearance changes. For example, if they are adopted, they will look like their adoptive parents. However, their look will change completely, as a charm would have been put on them as a baby, or when they were adopted, to make them look like their parents.

It's my birthday. The time when I 'come of age'. I rushed upstairs and looked in the mirror. Oh My God. I look like 'Hermione Riddle'.  I need to talk to Harry..                                         

-------------------------------------

If anything is in {}, it means there is a picture of them. For instance, {HR} Picture of Harry Riddle/ Hermione Riddle.