OTP

*Video credit goes to the you tuber that made the video and Troye Sivan <3*

I can be a fan girl when I want to......actually no I can't. I can't control my fan girl ways. The tears, the shouts, the happy dancing.

I got tagged to put my top 10 OTPs. Well that's easy right? Not when you have more than 10 but I got it under control. So here are my 10 OTPs and responses to the questions that will make me remember my fangirl moments and possibly cry again.

~~~

1. Jian (Jc and Kian)

2. Cash (Cameron and Nash)

3. Tronner (Troye and Conner)

4. Tyroline (Tyler and Caroline)

5. Morey (Mason and Corey)

6. Sterek (Stiles and Derek)

7. Stelena (Stefan and Elena)

8. Shoey (Shane and Joey)

9. Scallison (Scott and Allison)

10. Joshler (Josh and Tyler)

~~~

Btw these are not in order because that would just be too much work, but these are my top! <3

Do you remember the episode/scene/chapter that you first started shipping 6?

Yes, I do remember the episode where I started shipping sterek. Not the exact number season/episode however. It was the one where Derek was in Stiles room as well as Danny, and Derek needed a new shirt or should I say Miguel. (If you watch teen wolf you would understand).
It was either that or when Stiles fell on Derek. They had so many moments together I can't remember which came first. But when I heard my ship was a real thing I freaked.

Has a picture of 4 ever been on your screen saver/profile picture/tumblr?

Nope, no Tryroline on my screen.

If 7 were to break up today, what would be your reaction?

Stelena actually have been on and off and I would cry. I have cried so much already with their relationship on the vampire diaries.

Why is 1 so important?

Jian is important because they are awesome! And they are cute together. They play around together about kissing (which they have not yet but need to!). Jian is just an amazing ship <3.

Is 9 a serious ship?

Scallison is! They were together in teen wolf. Allison was Scott's first love. Now she's dead so I guess not much anymore. (Spoiler alert).

Out of all of the ships listed, which one is the most recent that you started shipping?

Well I just got Netflix and started watching the vampire diaries so out of all the TVD ships I put up there I would say the most recent is Tyroline.

Out of all of the ships listed, which one means the most to you?

That is a really hard question but Sterek , Stelena , and Jian are up there. I think Sterek actually because I started shipping them before I knew there was an actual ship. I was a late watcher for teen wolf but never heard of their ship until I started shipping them and looked it up to see if it's real and it is!

How many times have you read/watched 10's fandom?

Not much, but I definitely have watched a couple of Joshler's fandom.

Which ship lasted the longest?

Idk, I think Jian because they knew each other for a long time and then started making videos together but also Joshler started around 2009. Like I said I'm not sure especially since I'm a late watcher for the fandoms up there.

How many times has 3 broken up?

I don't think Tronner has ever been official. I've seen lots of evidence to prove they are but I also seen lots providing they are not. You can never trust the internet.

If the world were suddenly thrust into a zombie apocalypse, which ship would survive 2 or 8?

Between Cash or Shoey I think Cash because I feel like Shane would be too busy freaking out (me tbh).

Did 7 ever have to hide their relationship for any reason?

I'm pretty sure stelena has before because Stefan wanted her safe and all that.

Is 4 still together?

Well I'm in the beginning of season 4 and so far Tyroline is still together.

If all the ships were thrown together into a couple's hunger games, who would win?

Between ships Sterek, Stelena, and Scallison. Sterek because Derek doesn't go down without a fight as well as Stefan and Scott and Allison. Probably Scallison the most because they can both kick ass while the other two ships have Stiles and Elena which may hold them down.

Has anyone ever tried to sabotage 5's relationship?

Actually kinda because the beast took over mason's body and didn't care about killing him so yeah I would say someone tried to sabotage Morey.

Which ship would you defend till death?

This is really hard. I think I would defend all till death.

Do you spend hours going through 3's tumblr page?

I don't have tumblr but I bet you I probably would be all up Tronners page

If an evil witch descended down and told you that you had to break up one of the ten ships or else she'll break them all up, who would you chose to break up?

I think.. Shoey because I feel like they would still be good friends.

~~~

-TAG TAG TAGGING TIME

syd301

It didn't say how many people to tag so I just tagged you.