Aarmou

This a mini fanfic based off of a YouTube series called Minecraft Diaries. Aaron didn't die though in this he just left.
I wish he was here now, Aphmau sighed. Aphmau was the Lord of the Phenix Alliance. She recently found out she was pregnant and was almost done the first trimester. Why did he have to leave when she most needed him? Aaron, Aphmau's loving boyfriend, went on a mission the day she, Zoey, Cadenza and Katelyn found out about the parasite in her stomach.

"I am so sorry to bother you Lady Aphmau," Zoey said, popping her head through the door, "but Lady Cadenza has requested to talk to you,"

"I'll be right there Zoey, thank you," Aphmau said as politely as I
she could at the moment.

Cadenza was only a few feet away with Garroth, Laurence and Katelyn.

"Ah, finally you have arrived! We are here to discuss the situation of who is going to rescue Lady Ro'mave. That will require Lady Aphmau to explain her present situation," Cadenza glanced quickly at my stomach, Katrlyn already knew but I wanted Aarin to be here when I told the rest of town,

"I think the other person involved in this situation should also be here to explain it to them," I said. Garroth and Laurence didn't know but I was worried about what Laurence could do.

"What are you talking about?", Laurence said.

"You'll find out soon okay, Laurence," Aphmau said calmly, if this got out of hand we would be in trouble.

"What did Aaron do to you?", Laurence said venomously, his eyes turning red.

"Laurence! Back off we talked about this!", Garroth said going in front of him.

"Vincent is this a Shadow Knight thing?", Cadenza asked, concerned about her brother.

"It isn't normally like this but he is protecting his dream," Vincent said shrugging.

"What is your relationship with Aaron Aphmau?" Laurence said creeping closer.

"Laurence stop!" Aphmau was very worried She wouldn't be able to fend for herself with the baby.

Laurence was stepping towards her with his sword in hand.

"He did somthing, didn't he?" Laurence was getting closer as she was trying to go farther.

Aphmau unconsciously put a hand over her stomach, the hand with my ring.

His eyes narrowed and he came running in his Shadow Knight form. Garroth jumped in front of him but was cut down like butter. There was a pool of his blood at my feet, and I stood horrified at the picture in front of me.

Laurence reaching into Garroths chest, to pull out a heart and crush it.

"Like you did to my dreams," Laurence said in a deep demonic voice. He cut of one of Garroth's fingers and threw it. "What you did when I gave you my heart,". He finally turned his head toward Aphmau, hate raging through he veins. "And what I want to do to Aaron," he surged toward Aphmau with a battle cry.

There was a blinding light, and Aaron blocked Laurence's way to Aphmau. They had a fight which matched no other, ending with Aaron close to defeated.

"Hahah you mortal fool," Laurence said in his demonic voice, "Nobody can defeat me!"

"I think you forgot Somthing bro," Aaron said breathing heavily.

"What is that?"

"A knuckle sandwich!"

Aaron jumped up and grabbed Laurence by his shirt collar and Laurence's ear to his mouth.

"And just so you know, she's pregnant," he whispered, then Aaron knocked Laurence out.

Aphmau was still standing, shocked at what had occurred between them. She fell on her butt and started to sob, hugging herself.

Aaron walked over to her squeezing her shoulders letting her cry on his shoulder.