"WOOOOHOOOOOO!" Aaden screamed.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" I SCREAMED.

"HAAHAHAHHA." Aaden laughed. And he held me tighter, making me feel safe, he made me smile again.

"WOOOHOOOOO!" Me, trying to enjoy the ride.

"YEAH! WOOOHOO!"

SPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH! After endless of 'WOHOOO' and 'OH MY GOD'

"Oh my God! That was soo fun!" I said while, both of us are putting white robes on. Gave from one of the workers.

"Except from the part of you screaming." Aaden said, And we kept on laughing and laughing. While his arm is on my waist. Not minding it.

"Well, what a nice view! Seeing the both of you smiling."

Thompson and Camilla appeared to our faces.

"Thompson! Great day, huh, mate?" Aaden said trying to pull of a British accent.

And I chuckled.

"It's quiet a nice view, But, what a pain for me to see.." Thompson said.

Making all of us shocked on what he just said.

"Well! Let's go, baby!" Camilla breaking the silence.

"Come on, Aaden." I said. And I grabbed his hand and dragging him, To the elevator to go to our rooms.

"First! We really need to put clothes on! I don't want to be walking around with our robes on." I said.

And Aaden Chuckled.

"Soo, after we get dressed where should we go?" I asked.

"Let's go on a picnic." He said.

"I didn't really pictured you a picnic-type of guy." I said while raising my eyebrow.

"It's because I'm hungry." He said, And we both laughed

"Okay. I'll see you here in 30 minutes then!" He said while smiling.

This is what I love when I'm with Aaden, he always make me smile.

"Okay."

Crap, I need to look good. And since when did I want to look good? Apparently just now.

So I went to my room and tried to change some clothes.

"Claire! Where have you been?" Allison asked.
Frightening me.

She looks really good, and she looks fresh out of the Salon.

"Oh my God! I didn't see you there!" I said.

"Same here." And she chuckled.

"Where have you been?" Allison asked.

"Hanging out with Aaden, why?" I asked.

"Oooh~ juicy! Gossip me!" She said.

"Noo! Me and Aaden are going to leave in 30 minutes.

"Girl! We have to get you look good! Come on!!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

15 minutes later..

15 minutes for light makeup? Really? Allison is making me again like her master piece! I'm going to be sooo late!

5 minutes later..

5 minutes for my hair which is straightened because curling my hair would take minutes again.

"Damn! 10 more minutes! Quick change into these clothes." She said grabbing something from my bag.

It's Allison's clothes, but she gave it to me. I don't want to go shopping... But, maybe someday. Because, so that she won't just give away her clothes like that to me.

7 minutes later...

So, this is what I'm wearing

So, this is what I'm wearing.. Which is pretty cute. Kind of revealing... But it will be okay.

"Crap! 3 more minutes! Al! Come on!!" I said.

"Wait! Finishing touches!!!"

Minutes later.....

"Done!" Allison said.

"Finally! You're taking this toooo seriously!"

"Well, duh! Girl, this is your first date!" She said happily.

"This is soo not a date."

"Uh, yes it is!" She said.

"Ugh! Whatever you say! Bye!!!" I said while waving my hand at her.

When I opened the door, I saw Aaden trying to punch Thompson. But they clearly stopped when both of them saw me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

SOOO HOW DID YOU LIKED THIS UPDATE?! CLIFF HANGERS AGAIN AND AGAIN! LOL, SORRY, I DIDNT GET TO UPDATE YESTERDAY! I had no motivation to write a chapter yesterday!

WELL! Today is Aaden's day! So? What do you guys think? Is this a date or what? I think it's going to be more interesting in the next chapter! STAY TUNED! Again, these pictures are sooo not mine! But, Put there a purpose so that you guys can imagine it.

WHERE ARE YOU ON? TEAM AADEN?! OR TEAM XAVIER? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS! SPEAKING OF COMMENTS! Please leave a comment, a vote and maybe share some ideas!

I LOVE YOU ALL SOOO MUCH! MWAH! STAY GORGEOUS! 😘