Character names

One thing that bothers me in the variety of books in Wattpad are characters' names. Yeah, a lot of them are okay, but most of them are so overused it makes me want to throw up when I see the name. For example, why the heck is every single bad-boy on Wattpad either named Aidan, Reed, or Ryder? I've seen these names so much on Wattpad that I can't take them seriously either on here or in real life. It seriously can't be that hard to find a decent boys name that isn't mentioned in almost every single freakin book on Wattpad.
Also, I do realize that characters names do often relate to the character's personality, but come on bad-boys (or any other character type) can have a name that does not sound manly or fits the character! A girl that likes to break rules does not have to be named some ridiculous name! She could be named Mary, or something else that does not fit her personality. Names do not always fit the character.
Another thing is is that I have seen a multitude of stories where the character is named some freakin ridiculous name just so that it fits with their personality. Once I saw a book where one of the main characters was called Sanity. No joke. A lot of people don't realize that in real life most people have regular names that you'd actually be able to find on any baby name website, not some stupid name they made up.