hate

Finally out of my writer's block 😄

Y/N sat in her bed, tears silently pouring out of her eyes while her boyfriend sat in a chair across the room trying to talk to her.

He began to be worried because out of the numerous attempts he has tried to talk to her, Y/N has not responded to one, just staring off into space.

"Y/N, please talk to me babe," he begged. "Talk to me about what is wrong, I want to help."

"They want me to kill myself." Was all she said.

"Who does baby?" He questioned frantically.

"Your 'fans' keep telling me that. Along with many other hurtful things. You're fat, ugly, worthless, no one wants you not even Nate." She replied, not even showing any emotion then, too numb by all of her bottled up emotions finally pouring out.

"You don't believe them, do you?"

"I didn't...at first."

"No no no no," he quickly said, getting up from his seat and running to her.

"Y/N you are none of those things. You are beautiful, inside and out. You are not fat, you have amazing curves, something any guy would prefer over a stick. You are amazing and I want you in every single way. Please believe me Y/N." Nathan said, tearing up. The thought of his princess thinking those things of herself becoming too much for him to handle.

She laughed, for the first time in years it felt like to Nathan.

Y/N looked at him and smiled, "What would I do without you Nathan? I love you so much."

He smiled and deeply kissed her. "Probably the same thing I would do without you. I love you so much Y/N, there aren't enough words in existence to explain how deeply in love I am with you."

Her heart swelled with love for this man, this amazing man that she somehow became lucky enough to call hers.

They switched positions on the bed to where he was sitting against the headboard and her head was in his lap, looking up at him.

They stayed this way all night, talking about everything and nothing at the same time.

Nathan and Y/N completely complete each other in every way. No trouble, nothing anyone says or does, no matter what happens between them, they both don't care and truly believe that they are meant to be together.

A love like theirs only comes around once in a lifetime.