III

"What the hell were you thinking when you invited them to come to the club, Evalana?!" Liza ran a hand through her dark brown hair and looked at me. She sighed and grabbed her water bottle, taking a big chug of it.

"What's so bad about me inviting them? The whole point of them being here is so that Alancari and human beings can finally get along."

Liza sighed again and frustratingly ran a hand through her blonde and messy hair," I guess. Let's just go to the meeting room before we're late."

On our way to the music room, where the club was being held, we met up with four Alancari who couldn't find their way to the club. And so they joined us.

The four that are joining us are Axi, Assandria, Javen, and Analies. We all walked down the halls and took every twist and turn to the music room. The walk there was silent. No one spoke but it wasn't an awkward silence.

As we made it to the door, we waited a little bit and then made it inside, the door made a loud screech, grabbing the whole rooms attention.

I sighed at the judgmental eyes and turned to Axi, Assandria, Analise, and Javen,"Come on guys. Follow me."

I led us to a table in the corner near all the supplies.

I walked to the table and grabbed everything we needed, having to go back and forth: 6 cameras, 6 plain books, markers, pencils, stencils, scissors, construction paper, glitter, stickers, etc...

I sat down on the red scratched up chair and let out a big puff of air, folding my hands together.

"Okay so you guys each get a camera and a book," Lexi, who is the head of scrapbooking club, announced,"we meet every Monday, Tuesday, and Friday. All of the supplies are open for use to anyone on those days. Plus, it's pretty fun and you get some community service hours for the year. Okay, so we can start of by introducing ourselves to our table mates. Let's do five minutes. Begin."

I turned back to look at my table with four Alancaris and my one human best friend with a small smile," Okay, um, my name is Evalana. I am seventeen years old, I have a mom and a dad, and.... I'm a girl?"

Liza chuckled along with everyone else in my round table,"That sounded more like a question, Eva."

I slightly blushed and looked down,"Next."

Alessandria immediately smiles and stands up happily.

I walked down the halls, waving goodbye to Liza as she walked the opposite way, towards the student parking lot.

I pushed open the blue double doors, a cool breeze hitting my warm cheeks. It was a cloudy day and I really wanted it to rain; I just love rainy days.

As I was walking down the stairs of the school, I saw a big dark van parking by the front of the school. I squinted my eyes to try to the letters of the van, since I didn't have my glasses.

ACF.

Wait isn't that-

"I can't believe they wait outside for us. They put a god damn tracker on our necks!"

I looked back to see all of the Alancari getting out of school and moving into the vans. They all piled up inside as the Takers, basically the officers of the ACF, checked them. For what, I don't know.

Lorax and Analies came out hand in hand, Lorax was caressing her markings on her arms, making it glow red and Analies giggles with a blush. Assandria came out next with Daxoren. Daxoren had his arm around her, nudging the side of her head with his nose, a smile on both their faces and both their markings glowing red, as well.

Axi came out alone but with a very happy smile. She saw me and her smile grew as her markings glowed a bright yellow," Kensana!"

She ran towards me and embraced me in a large tight hug. She giggled and tapped my forehead two times then said a quick goodbye. Right when I thought all the Alancari were out, one more person walked out.

That person just so happens to be Javen.

He was walking down when he saw me and a smile made its way to his face," Hey! Rosy cheeks!"

I looked at him and giggled. He came towards me and saw his camera hanging on his shoulder.

"Hello Javen." I gave him a smile and he moved a hand through his chocolatey hair.

"So I wanted to ask you something," he rubbed the back of his neck.

"What is it?" I furrowed my eyebrows and hoisted my bag strap higher up on my shower.

He looked at me and gave me a sheepish smile,"Can you do me a big favor, hope?"

----------------------------

What do you think the favor is?

And get ready for some romance and action in the next chapter!