01

copyright © by northlanes. all rights reserved. any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

hello guys! so this is now the revised edition of blue and all of that, by my wattpad twinnie aka um anais (?) idk she changed her name haha. but anyways, her username vesuvian and you should check her out and her amazeballs stories. she also makes fucking great graphics although im not sure is she has her own thread right now. 

01 // giselle blue // the day it happened

I breathed in the fresh air as I continue walking through the seaside, my feet being scrubbed by the rough sands. Some were even getting on my toenails, but I didn't care. I was busy enjoying everything.

I kept on walking on the shore. The sky turned darker each step I made. Earlier, the sky was light blue, but now, it's dark blue—almost getting violet. The low, fluffy, cumulus clouds were now towering nimbus.

I hurried back to the big rocks where I left my belongings, just meters away from the water. But as I was about to turn back, I saw something in the middle of the deep ocean.

I didn't care if the rain started pouring.

I didn't care if the waves  started to get bigger.

I didn't care if it's getting dark.

So I went back.