Casual...

Danny POV

Okay I need to be calm. After Paul walked out of the bathroom he was very anxious, pale, and wrinkles creased his forehead. S got out of the shower a little while ago and then she went to her bed and sat with Paul they whispered for a bit but I decided to mind my own business. 

Meanwhile I was panicking Harry Potter was over so we watched X-Men and then Belle fell asleep on my chest! Do I move her? Or do i just spoon her? I... I... um.

I have never had a girl be so close to me without them freaking out or calling me a useless nerd. But I like myself, even if I am a nerd.

I looked down to Belle again her resting form on my shoulder as her chest just rose up and down.

Her skin looks so tan and delicate... just a strand of hair lay on her cheek her lips plump. 

Oh gosh I just met her I cannot be thinking this stuff, pushing that thought out of my mind I move the ajar hair on her cheek, in that moment time stopped. My hand froze as her  eyelashes fluttered open, hesitant at first like a butterfly just coming out of its chrysalis.   

She looked up at me and smiled "How long was I asleep for?" she asked doe eyed. 

"30 Minutes, maybe more" She smiled again, man that smile can send a guy reeling. 

Then she did the worst thing possible and got up from the position we were in.

 I tried the best I could to cover the sad expression on my face from her warmth leaving. 

 Paul chuckled and I looked over to him wiggling his eyebrows at me gesturing to Belle's moving from. 

I paled mouthing 'NO'

He lay back again and whispered in S's ear and her snapped up and looked in my direction narrowing her eyes. Giving me the watching you hand signals. 

I raised my hands in surrender. Snatching Belle's phone I quickly put in my number and texted myself so I had hers number, without anyone noticing.

Belle went to the bathroom and Paul turned immediately to S raising his eyebrows to her almost as if saying will you answer now? Im sure he will tell me whats up later, he is very intuitive. 

There was knock at the door and S stood up opening the door to a man in a well dressed outfit. "It's time to head back to the bus tomorrow morning."

"Well time to pack up." S said turning around

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

Author note

comment????