Chapter Two

Revealed & Tears

It has been two days since i saw them and that incident. The past two days i got back in contact with Molly and Arthur, Sirius, Remus and they were shocked at first. Today i will meet them once and for all. I am nervous, Sirius and Remus are here to help, including Snape who simply stands in the corner, as always. I wonder how they will respond to the whole 'I'm Alive. Sorry.' Story. I hope they understand. It's surprising how she can trust Snape, she may not tell him everything, but she trusts him enough. Right now i am under an invisibility cloke so they won't see me until it's time.

"Professor, are Harry and I in trouble?" Zoey asks politely looking towards Snape.

"No. Professor Snape is here for assistance with what's about to be revealed." Sirius says.

"You both better listen to what Professor Dumbledore has to say, got that clear." Remus says softly but firm.

"A few days ago i wanted to pay respects to your parents, when i heard movement in the trees. At first i thought it was just the wind, but no. I found a guy who was broken and in pain..." He pauses "that person is... James Potter." He finally says.

There was silence.

"You've gone mad. How DARE you try and toy with my emotions. Is this some twisted game of yours?" Zoey replies upset.

"No. It's true. We've seen him. I've seen him in the flesh." Remus says

"Then where is he?" Harry asks to be sure.

I am nervous, but i pull off the cloke. There was more silence. "This is sick and twisted. Whoever you are, how DARE you imposter our father?" Zoey replies angry pointing her wand at me, which Snape took it out of her hands, with a struggle, quickly.

"It really is me." I respond pleading "you have to believe me."

"How...? Even if you are you won't stay long..." Harry starts "because everyone leaves us in the end." Zoey finishes. I could see pain in their eyes, their emotions are real.

To prove to them i show them my patronus and told them things only myself and them would know.

She looks at Snape and says "Please tell me I'm only dreaming. That I'll wake up. I've already lost so much. I don't want to lose more, especially him all over again." She nearly bursts out in sobs.

"I'm afraid not. You have me, my son, the Weasley's, Harry, Sirius, Remus, your father."

I'm surprised at how he talks to her with a slight tone of niceness. She turns around and says "It really is you?!" She said. It sounded as a statement and a question.

She hugs me after Harry gets done and says "I've missed you so much father. I still have that image of mom lying on the floor." She says and it nearly breaks my heart that she being two and Harry being over a year, has that memory, the last one of Lily.

After that she says "I need some air right now." And she walks out. She looks so confused, so hurt.

I guess me being back brought back some memories. Snape follows her out, since he's the head of Slytherin household, to check up on her.
_______________________________

So will Snape and Potter still bicker? Or will they become to an agreeable civility?