♚SHE [61] : SECOND CHANCE♚

Start from the beginning

"If you truly want her back, you should fix the stuff between you two...and once more, tell her what you really feel about her."

Karma just kept silence as the warmth came back to his eyes, he just stared down at Okuda who was smiling.

"If I do that...I'll get her back?"

"Yes."

He let out a soft smile as Okuda's heartbeat raced, he patted her head as she blushed from his touch. "Thank you, Okuda-san."

He ruffled her hair, then once he was done and gonna take back his hand, Okuda grabbed his hand, grasping it tightly.

"...I should be the one thanking you, Karma-kun. It's you who made my life really happy, that's why, thanks!"

"Me too, it's you who—"

"Yeah! That's why, go and tell her how you feel, directly!"

She dropped his hand and smile, he nodded as he began to ran away. Okuda watched him slowly fading from her vision, tears rolled down her cheeks as she smiled.

"The reason I was able to reach this far, it's because I was in love with you...Karma-kun."

She smiled bitterly as she let her first love got away, but she thought that this was for the best. She accepted the fact that the girl that will make him happy was Angel, no matter how against she was, it was the only way he can be happy...

"Good luck, Karma-kun." she mumbled as tears kept flowing down her cheeks.

✦ ✧ ✦

Angel and Itona walked on the pavements through the town, quietly. Itona who was surprised because she was quiet. "What's wrong, Angel?"

"Oh, uh...nothing!" she quickly replied.

He knew that she was clearly lying, yet he didn't push through the topic.

"Hey Itona, let's take a seat over there! The view of the sunset is superb!"

"Sure, but why there...?"

"Well, that was the place where me and Karma fought about we didn't do anything much as lovers—ah." she halted as she remembered another memory of her and him. Itona sighed as he grabbed her hand.

"I'm also tired, let's take a rest." he said as she just nodded while looking at him sorrowfully, they took a seat at the spot where her and Karma would go.

Angel would do this frequently, she would talk about what she and Karma did from the past, then she would clammed afterwards.

"Hey Angel...are you still in love with Karma?"

Angel flinched from the question, Itona might be quiet but he's actually blunt when he talks.

"I don't know...I'm still confuse in how I truly feel." she answered with uncertain feelings, oh how she wanted to know how to answer his question.

"But, every time I see Karma with Manami, my heart would ache for no reason...it makes me so sad and I don't know why." she said as Itona just kept quiet, Angel turned to him with a questioned look gleaming in her eyes.