Positively...Evil

Börja om från början

There was a steel rimmed chandelier, marble two sink counter and TV equipped mirrors like mine, with countless drawers.

Then came the infamous shower. Adam pulled a face when he drew back the white curtain, exposing the gray marble, three walled shower with the steel pole right smack in the middle. A huge waterfall shower head was above and multiple jets lined the entire thing. Colorful club lights were also installed, along with a speaker, even though there were four in the corners throughout the entire bathroom.

"Oh-my-gosh-" I said between giggles. "Why- why would you even want to dance in a shower where you could fall and crack your head?"

"Extra tip?" Adam shrugged, raising his eyebrow at me.

"Well, have fun trying to shower in there," I said. "But not too much fun," I winked and turned to go back to my room to get ready.

I straightened out my black dress that came just a little above my knee and fanned out like a ball-gown when I twirled. I paired that with very low heeled black pumps. I had to curl my hair because Adam had gotten it all frizzy and straight.

When it came down to my makeup, I knew exactly what I wanted to have for my eyes, but I wasn't the one who could do it.

"Addy?" I called loudly.

A moment later Adam came in in coal black jeans, his hair teased up in it's usual gravity-defiant quaff, but he had no shirt on. This gave me a chance to look at his tattoos, even though I'd seen them before it was still dazzling. Adam rarely took off his shirt, even at the beach for two reasons: the cameras and he got sunburned like any other redhead.

"Yeah, babe?"

I held up my (read: our) favorite eyeliner, {Me} by Mezhgan. "Work your magic, please?"

He shook his head and smiled. "Okay. What era are we talking about here?" He put his hands on my waist and helped me hop onto the counter.

I described to him the look- the Red Carpet ready eyes and he got to work. With voice control, Adam called up the music station and we were soon singing along to "Love To My Cobain" by Jeffree Star. Adam let his voice glide up into a high falsetto with ease.

He started with the glitter, using "Frostbite" by NYX and applied that all over my lid and a little under each eye. After "Frostbite", he used "Punk Heart," a pop of pink sparkle, then moved on to lining my eyes. He smudged out the black and added mascara until he seemed satisfied and let me see my reflection. Perfect- edgy and glamrocker; it totally screamed that it was done by THE Adam Lambert.

"Oh man, glamtastic! Babe, I love it!" I kissed him on the lips.

"Good. Now, I need to go do mine."

"What are you going for?"

"Light," He replied.

"Eyeliner please?"

I heard him sigh. "For you."

"You miss it," I said quietly.

I finished up with a swipe of Nude Peach lip gloss by NYX, then went off to find Adam.

He was just finishing up with his own eyeliner and I was ecstatic about his outfit: he was wearing what I called "The Black Wax Jacket."

It was a dark, almost midnight blue, one button blazer with a black, paint splatter- like design that went from his shoulders to mid bicep, and a little on his chest near the lapels, and around the pockets. He wore classy black shoes that were a cross between combat boots and dress shoes.

"Damn, you look amazing, A!" I said, wrapping my arms around him. He hugged me back and tilted my chin up with his black polished finger, looking deep into my eyes.

"And you look stunning, baby doll. And nice lip gloss, by the way. I think I'd look good with that..." And he pressed his lips to mine, kissing me until I could taste the lip gloss on his mouth as well as mine.

We broke apart, breathless, and Adam kept his hands on my hips and rested his forehead against mine, his glittering blue/gray eyes staring straight into mine.

He brought his hand up to trail it down the side of my face, leaving a tingle behind. "I love it when you look at me like that...like this." He whispered, pulling me as close to his body as possible, still cupping my face. "I feel like I can almost tell what you're thinking when you have those daggers up in your eyes," He mused, moving his lips to my jaw.

"Daggers, huh?" I breathed, having to focus very hard on speaking. "Sounds dangerous."

"It is. I can't wait to see you in the night...someday, when it's just us and I'll see that you're more than just...dangerous."

"Yeah?"

"Hell yeah," Adam left a trail of open-mouthed kisses on my neck and I trembled.

He growled against my skin, sending another shiver through me. "I'll make you positively...evil."