THE BEGINNING OF MY LIFE ! *flashback*

THE BEGINNG

"Ms. Jackson it's a GIRL" , said the dr's with sooo much excitement in her voice ! WHAAAAAAAA , WHAAAAA ..

Name: Melody D'Nae Jackson

D.O.B : 06/10/96

Mother: La 'Monica Jackson

Father:

Social Security : 6** ** ***6

*************************************************************************************************************************

 That was the day my life all started and a precious life was born. I never understood why my mother decided to name me melody but I kinda  liked it. My mother always tells me "melody when you were in my womb all I did was blast music, and when you came out Tamela Mann , Take Me to The King was playing and you were smiling at the music"Lol, I love that crazy lady there! I have no siblings on my mother's side but on my father's side I have one older brother named Quincy ,aka  "Quinn" that's 19 but it seems as if im still the only child he has. Darrel barely does anything for him and we barely talk but when we do it's  something special. !

*END OF FLASHBACK****************************************************************************************

Man Its Hot In Here , Can We Turn On Some Air ? Please ? yall sweatin my hair out  , I said with a slight Attitude . Girl Stfu You will be okay , didn't nobody tell you to buy that ratchet weave of yours, said my mother. Whateva My Nigga I'm bout to go anyways  so it don't even matter.

As I walked up the stairs to get dressed my Iphone 5c started playing "Own It By Drake" , Welp Thaaaaassss Baeee ! I laughed to myself ..... This boy is my Life , World And More .

*CONVO*

Me: Hello? Hey Baby, wassup ?

Him: Nothing but I Hope You Don't Have Nothing Planned For Tonight Cause We Going Out Somewhere Special.

Me: Nawww, But where We Going Tho ?

Him: A Place called Nunya Damn Business Resturant..... lol

Me: *laaaaaawd , His laugh just did something to me* but Okay, Iguess with yo sarcastic ass ...bye

Him: Bye Bae !

*END*

WTF Am I going to wear today and tonight ? I walked to my drawer and picked out my Pink boy short panties that said "Kiss This" on the back and my Black bra to match. ! I then walk over to my big ass walk in closet and get to looking....... No, Naww, Nope, Not that, wth is this here for.... i finally came to an option which was my all Black Mid Thigh dress that hugged my body just right and my nude color Jessica Simpson heels (tonights fit) Now for today i chose my black maxi skirt, striped crop top and red converse . i Got In the shower for a good 25mins , yea i gotta make shawty here clean. After i got out i dried off an turned on some music to help me get ready . I lotion  my body with baby oil and baby lotion, since that's the only brand that do me right. 10 mins passed up and now its time for my hair and makeup. Ion wear to much makeup, but just enough.

1) eyebrows Arched *check*

2) just a tad bit of red and black eye shadow  *check*

3) Red Lips *check*

4) Pretty Messy Bun *check*

5) shoes clean *check*

6) White G-Shock *check*

I grabbed my keys to my Jet Black 2013 Camaro (*^~~^*)  , and my red Michael Kors Hand Bag, and a bottle of water. Before I stopped At The Parks Mall , I had to stop and get some gas. It never fails , everytime I go to this gas station some random ass dude tries talking to me , I be like BITCH BE GONE !  "$30 On pump 3, please  " okay there you go. As I was walking to the car and once Again This Tall Light Skinned , Curly Hair, Light Brown Eyes, Pretty Teeth dude was trying to holla .

Excuse Me Miss , can I get your number ?

Ummm You cute Af , But Sorry Im Taken and next time try and approaching me right, bye .

But.... Before he could say anything else I drove off .

"Made A Million, off of denim, fuck , watch me switch up walked "ill nigga alert, Ill nigga alert" You need that work, I got that I got that work, got bitches in my condo , just bought a shirt that cost a Mercedes -benz car note.  from the A to Toronto , we let the metal go off and my dick so hard it make the metal detector go off.", That's my shit , llab.!- Drake, all Me . !!!!

I finally made it to the mall . My first store was Forever 21. I Bought me like 5 different maxi skirts( yes I love maxi dresses and skirts) , a shirt that said "Trust No Bitch" and a lot more stuff. I turned around and See This dude that stands About 5'10 Pretty Caramel Skin , curly Hair , But I Can't See His Face.  It kind looked like Amir From the back , kinda even sounded like him but I know he wouldn't be here cause he text me saying he was go be spending time with his momma and granny since his momma is going into surgery Monday, so I just brushed it off. My next stop is Rue 21. I Just stopped by there to get my shit from my Bestfriend Riiah , Short for Mariiah ! but I came across this bad ass outfit that had Some Red Ripped Jeans  with a bad blue jean vest with studs on the edge of the collar and to top it all off a red and black Chicago Bulls Snapback. I MUST HAVE IT !!!!!! so I got the outfit and got in line to pay for it .....

Meanwhile waiting this girl taps me on the shoulder and asks me to pass her this gold bracelet and necklace ......Laaaaaawwwwwwdddddddd This girl is *fans like i'm hot"  She look like she mixed with Dominican and black, Looong pretty jet black hair but her tips dark red, she Is the color of me , but body just like Whoooooo !!! She Then began a conversation with me .......................... Her Name is Lauren , btw. She told me to wait for her when I finish paying , and I said okay . ! Lauren say's why don't we exchange number's and maybe we could hang out some time and get to know eachother. FINE WITH ME SHAWTY , I told her !!!!!! * I never thought anything about her* .

WHAAAAT , MELODY THINK SHE SAW AMIR ???

WAS IT REALLY HIM OR WHAT ??

BUYING NEW OUTFITS ??

MEETING LAUREN ??

EXCHANGING NUMBERS?????

HANGING OUT AND GETTING TO KNOW EACHOTHER BETTER?

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON ??

WHAT YALL THINK ABOUT LAUREN SO FAR ??

*VOTE, COMMENT , DO EVERTHING !!!PLEEEEASE YALL ? MUAAH ! :*