New guy?

As usual I reached office late but never mind. I entered the huge building of Pinnacle at 11:45 as usual and the receptionist taunts me with her " not so taunty dialogue" and I ignore it. Everything was fine till I saw the new guy, who joined five days back and has gained attention in tons as if he is some actor.I seriously have no problem with him gaining so much of attention but I don't like the way he ignores me, He doesn't even look at me and that is annoying. Everyone in the office is so busy with Niel that they don't even know that I exist anymore, maybe.
Actually even I'm attracted to his personality and all but that doesn't stop me from hating him.Now I had to start with my work and stop thinking about Niel who probably doesn't even know about my presence. I started my work thinking about all the negative effects which could happen if I didn't start my work.In the lunch break I went to the cafeteria with Aneri and the only person she spoke about was Niel. Aneri is one of those girls who talk nonstop about people even when you don't want to hear about them.As soon as I finished with the last sip of my Coffee, Mr. Rao announced about his retirement and that he was going to throw a party tomorrow. I'm never excited for such parties because they are very boring, especially when everyone around you has said goodbye to their twenty.I went back to work after the break and finished it by 8o'clock.I went to Aneri's desk but she had already left.I reached home and called Aneri to tell her that she has to come to the party and she agreed.Now the question was, what should I wear?

#wattys2016