Their goes my Hero

She had the most shocked face in the world I was whiter than usual and she had a blank face as well. After everything she had been their and she thought she had defeated the Joker but then again he never died he always came back.
"So everyone our lead is that we need you to suite up and head out their tomorrow morning for now everyone head to your rooms. Get some sleep your gonna need it we have a long day tomorrow so your dismissed leave." Concluded Amanda Waller
Everyone had gotten out of their seats and was leaving when Amanda called over Harley and she walked over their.
"Harley its been a stressful day for you with the Joker I talked to your therapist she told me to tell you to write in your journal." Spoke Amanda
"Thanks I will." Stated Harley
Harley had finally walked away towards the door and pulled it open leaving into the hall way. And too here room everyone had already been in their rooms by the time she had gotten their and opened her bedroom door. She closed her door and turned on the bedroom lights she opened up her trunk and looked at her suite and grabbed her Journal out.
Dear Diary,
Does Failure make you stronger of course it does because look at me I'm stronger then ever. I just have this feeling in the pit of my tummy telling me something bad is about to happen really bad. I told him about the Jokers and mine baby that died and he went crazy towards we and didn't attend. I truly lover him that's why I stayed I wanted our old life back but he was in love but now not.
XOXO Harley Quinn

Honey I'm home from work I've got some really great news and I'm making your favorite tonight for diner. What is it Baby what is the great news you have to tell me about well let me start diner first then I'll tell you. Deal yummy your making this for diner so great now are you gonna tell me the great news Harley are you gonna keep me waiting. Right before bed I'll tell you the news deal then OK Harley what is the news it bed time tell me. You really wanna know the news yes I do tell me what is this such great news OK fine I'm pregnant are you really. Yes and your the father of course our own little J and H yes Harley yes Will you marry Me yes I will.

Beep beep beep Harleys alarm clock roared she hit the stop button and threw her legs off the side of the bed. Well it looks like another day of work she grabbed her Glasses off her bed side table and placed them on her face and walked into her bathroom. She grabbed her towel and placed it on her shower rack and stripped out of her PJs and walked into the hot shower. She let the warm water come down and she washed and got out her usual routine everyday she stopped the shower and grabbed her towel. Wrapping it around her she exited the bathroom and pulled our her costume or her work clothes you could say placing them on she walked back into the bathroom. And blow dried her hair and did her make up and pulled her hair into to pig tails and put her contacts in and left. She walked towards the kitchen and ate her breakfast that Dead shot had made her and walked quickly to mission review.
"Today you will be on a search mission to find the Joker he has been in many places that have been blown up. You are to try and capture and kill if needed any issues that's your own fault now roll out." Stated Amanda Waller
We all gathered out gear and exited the room and headed towards the van that was our car. We drove to our first Location that she expected him to show up at it was The Gotham City Doll house. He had been blowing up places that he had once used or liked some way or how so that was first on the list.
"Our Game plan is to split up Boomerang and Killer Frost your in the shop undercover, Harley your on top of Gotham paper, Dead shot your on top of Doll House and I'm in the van running Com links head out." Spoke Black Manta
Everyone exited the van and went to their places that they where assigned to watch Harley kept a very close look she was ready for anything. Captain Boomerang and Killer Frost where in side the store in case he came in Boomerang was dressed like a worker and Frost a Mom looking for a Doll. Dead shot stood on top of the Gotham City Doll House where he was suppose to be a look out if anything happens on the Roof. He turned around to see a shadow of a person he went for his com when he noticed it wasn't working. He tried to signal Harley across the street on the Gotham Post Roof but he was hit over the head and he fell to the floor. When he woke up he was in a warehouse and he was tied up to a metal bar and he saw the shadowed figure again.
"Come out of the shadows Coward and Face me." Shouted Dead Shot
Then the shadowed figure walked out and it was the Joker Wearing his Purple Suite and a big smile upon his face.
"I'm no Coward but your a liar and stealer you think you can still my things and get away with it Harley is mine and Will get her Back tonight." Stated The Joker
"You are a Coward you left her when your Child Died and didn't even go to the funeral didn't even wanna Marry her anymore that's a coward." Stated Dead Shot
"You don't have the right to know that I loved them so much." Yelled Joker
"You wanna know why she kept coming back because she believed that you guys could be those people again that you truly loved her and wanted him to Marry her." Spoke Dead shot
"She gonna pay for telling you that..." Spoke The Joker
"Let Him go he's not the one you want its me I know you won't stop until I'm dead or yours." Shouted Harley
"Harley don't do it." Yelled Dead shot
The Joker untied Dead shot and walked over to Harley I knew you would come back to me we can start over." Spoke the Joker
"Good you set this place on fire to get ride of your trace right." Questioned Harley
"Yes Harley good your Paying attention now let's get out of here." Stated the Joker
"Your burning all these places so we can start over smart getting rid of us all together." Spoke Harley
"Yes come on we have to go." Stated The Joker
"Well I guess that's good since we are getting rid of everything Here I go then." Stated Harley
"What do you mean?"Questioned Joker
In that moment Harley walked over to the edge of the plat form.
"I'm gonna miss you Dead Shot remember Me." Spoke Harley
"I refuse get over here don't you dare." Yelled Dead Shot
Harley blew him a kiss and leaped off the 3 plat form and into the flames waving Goodbye.
Their goes my hero watch set and Burn.