♚SHE [60] : FIRST LOVE♚

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"It's not like I don't like you, but I can't see you as more as friends...and I'm still in love with Karma."

She looked up to him with a soft smile on her face that broke his heart. "I'm really sorry, you deserve someone better than me."

"But, there's no one better than you, your the best person that I ever met!" Nagisa stated. This what made Kayano more distressed, it was so suffocating.

"I'm sorry." was all Angel could say, then Nagisa lowered his head down. Glaring at the ground in pure frustration.

"Hey Angel..." he called.

"What is it, Nagisa?" she asked.

"Tell me..." Nagisa looked at her as tears were flowing out of his eyes, Angel was startled from those tears.

"Should I smile because we're friends? Or should I cry because that's the only thing we can ever be?"

She couldn't do anything but advert her gaze from his eyes. Muttering a sorry wasn't enough to stop those tears, then he ran away from her as she didn't stopped him.

"Someday, maybe you'll find someone like you to share your pain with. I can't tell you when that will happen, but the important thing is not to reject them." Angel muttered as she stared at Nagisa's back that was slowly fading from her sight.

✦ ✧ ✦

Nagisa ran aimlessly as tears oozing out of his eyes, he knew that the chances of rejection is likely high, he expected this, but how come he was this broken?

'When I tell you that I like you, I wanted you to say me too, not I'm sorry but I can't...!' Nagisa thought, still running quickly as he can, then he tripped as he fall flat on the ground.

"If I knew this will happen...I should've not confessed!" he muttered as tears continued falling from his cheeks, he felt some rustling as he looked up and saw a hand held up to him.

"Can you stand?"

"...Kayano?"

He grabbed her hand as she pulled him up, she gave him a fake smile. "I saw everything...sorry, I got so curious so I ended up eavesdropping."

"...A-Ah, I see." he stuttered, then she lets go of his hand as there was a huge awkward silence.

"Angel shot you down, huh?" she stated.

"Yeah...I knew that she'll end up choosing Karma, but I can't help thinking that she'll choose me instead of him." he murmured.

'The best way in being close to the person you love is being friends with them...' Kayano thought as she sighed and forced a smile.

"Say, how about let's hit the ice cream parlour later? They have new stalls their, I bet it will make you better." she stated.

"Uh, sure." he said.

✦ ✧ ✦

Angel walked back to the classroom while her head was hung low, shadows casting in her eyes as she was blushing beat red. Karma felt someone bumped into him as he looked down and saw Angel, his eyes widened in how bright her face was. Nakamura and Okano walked up to her, separating her from Karma.

"There you are, Angel!"

"Hey, are you alright? Your face is bright red!"

Angel looked up to them, blushing. "...Is Nagisa here yet?"

The two girls turned to each other then back to her.

"No, not yet."

"Weren't you two together?"

Angel didn't answered their questions as they saw Nagisa and Kayano walking up to the classroom.

"It's him! Hey Nagisa, Angel is calling for you!"

"Come here for a second!"

The moment that their eyes met each other, they locked gaze for awhile, Angel who knew that he cried, he quickly adverted his gaze away from her. His eyes were puffy red, she knows feels really guilty for rejecting him twice.

"Huh? Alright!" Nagisa beamed happily making Angel surprised as he walked towards the,

'Wasn't he upset earlier?!' she thought.

Once he reached the girls, they started chatting, he kept his smile to mask his facade, no one knew except Angel. After some few moments, he excused himself to hit the bathroom, exiting the wooden classroom. He turned to Angel who was now laughing happily to her friends.

Her smile never fails to make his heart skip a beat, he liked this feeling. However, someday...he'll need to move on or these feelings will destroy him completely.

A never fading smile of Angel flashed on his hand as he smiled at the mere sight of her, he was really in love with her...

"Goodbye, my first love..."

✦ ✧ ✦

Hajime: Dang, I suck at writing love stories, I write what I think! I hope you could continue supporting this book everyone!

-------------------------------------------
❖❖❖
EDITED ON APRIL 30, 2017
❖❖❖
-------------------------------------------