Chapter One~ Awkward Flagpole |>

Ten Years Later In California~

"Come on Roxie! Get you ass into gear, you know Freya will go mad if we make her late for her cheerleading!" I bellowed upstairs to one of my best friends Roxie. I walked into my front room to double check my outfit in the mirror. I'm wearing my white and black open checkered top, with a black vest-top underneath, black leggings, along with white Converse strap-shines. My bright emerald green eyes are outlined by my light tan, curled red hair and black eyeliner. Roxie finally bounced down the stairs,stacking down the last few steps. She regained her balance within a matter of seconds and jumped on my back. "Bloody hell Rox! You trynna break me?" i groaned as i shoved her off and fixed my hair. She chuckled and looked in the mirror. She was wearing a black short-sleeved top with her signature black and red checked hoodie. She had black skinny jeans on, with purple supras. her gorgeous black hair with neon bue stripes stood out, as she wore mascara and lipgloss. She was quite tanned - but as i said you wouldn't really notice it with her hair! After ten minutes of approving eachother, i eventually had to drag Roxie outta the house, down towards Freya's house. Rox banged rapidly on the door continuously, making a furious Freya show at the door. "DUDE!! Your gonna break my frickin' door down! My mom'll kill me!" She shouted, as she ran to get her stuff. Freya was wearing her a purple DVL top, along with black skinny jeans and a white jacket. her firey ginger hair was up and she had her full fringe down and straightened. her makeup was abit more full-on, she was wearing foundation, blusher, mascara, eyeliner and bright shiny pink lipgloss. "C'mon" She whistled towards her red and black tinted 2012 ford mustang. I must admit, that car was freakin' sexy! It took five minutes to get to school by car but 15 minutes if you walked from our estate.

 Once we got to school, all you could hear was the screaming cheerleaders and the school bell - it'd be even more chaotic inside the building! our school was fairly popular, it had good facilities and it was split into houses. There's Phoenix (red), Orion(green), Aquilla(blue) and Pegasus(purple). You have to wear atleast one thing the color of your college/house. For me, i always wear a purpe anklet on my right foot. As soon as Freya saw the cheerleaders, she immediatley pushed us out the car, locked it then ran towards them shouted fairwell to us. "Wow, i can't believe she's gonna try out to be a bloody cheerleader! She aint even cheery!" Roxie ranted. I just laughed and headed towards the school, pushing my way past students that were in the way. Roxie kept ranting until we got to homeroom. "damn Rox, i think you broke my eardrums from all that ranting and shouting" She laughed and pushed me in the homeroom, then we sat down in our seats just as the bell went. Mr Senior soon walked in the door with a crying Annie. She's the most emotional member of our tutor group and trust me - she could cry for the whole of America! The girl always has problems and she's a lesbian(she admitted it when we were in 7th grade), which doesn't help her socail life. Did i mention she had a hair-cut like she was in the bloody 70's!! She always wears biker boots, some sorta puffy jeans and a long-sleeved top. Nice.

Please note the Sarcasm.

Anyway, when mr senior finally made Annie go back to her desk, he did the register and handed us our new timetable for the last day (today) and for our senior year.

Homeroom

English Lit - p09

Maths - p03

Break---- 30mins

Music - x10

Study period - library

Homeroom

Lunch---- 1hr

Science - o98