Prologue- If we ever meet again

• Dedicated to Everyone who's reading this :)

Prologue:

"Well, I think that's it... I've got everything." I tried to stop my voice cracking from the tears, but failed miserably as I looked into those gorgeous brown eyes that belong to my old neighbour and my best friend. His eyes were filled with sadness and pain, as he gripped me into a tight hug that i never wanted to leave.

"I'm going to miss you so much, make sure ya'll come back and visit ya hear?" He whispered into my ear. I couldn't risk speaking, I knew the tears would burst out so I just nodded and wrapped my arms tightly around his waist. "Alexis! C'mon the moving van is here!" My mom called. We slowly seperated from eachother's embrace and walked downstairs, only the sounds of the wood creaking filled the defeaning silence that was too paining to fill. My mom looked at me with sad eyes as we all walked out towards the moving van. I took one last look at our home, I was gonna miss Texas, unbelievably so. I grew up in the quiet town of Bayside. The adventure that i call my life, was moving forward. Although i was only 7, i was sure i'd never find anyone else like Dylan. I quickly hugged him again, we fell to the wet grass crying in eachothers arms.

I eventually got in the car without letting too many tears fall. Probably cried myself out. Dylan knocked on my car window whilst mom was talking saying her last goodbye's to Sarah, Dylan's mum. I rolled down my window - to be bombarded by Dylan's lips connect with mine, but within a matter of seconds they were gone. He tried to smile, but it looked meerly impossible. I was biting my bottom lip so hard to try and hold back the tears that wouldn't come out. "Bye Alexa." He just about whispered to me, i did the same. Mom got in the car and dad started the engine. We started moving away from my childhood. I looked out the back window to see Dylan's small figure  standing there, before he hit the floor from crying i assume. I guess i was wrong about my tears, because as soon as i couldn't see him - they sprouted out of my eyes.

"Bye Dylan." i croaked, trying to stop the pain coming from my broken heart.

------

It's alot more descriptive than my last story, and sorta different. But yeah! tell me what you think!! :)