"Um… To Frank casing a problem, I have no idea." She nodded and I wrote another response. "And to

Gerard being gay, I honestly couldn’t tell you." Okay, so maybe that wasn't honest. He is in fact bi.

"Okay. Thanks." She stood up to leave and I looked at her, a little shocked. "What?"

"That's all you wanted? Just answers?"

"Yeah, why?" I shook my head and erased my board. "Whatever." I pulled my legs up against my chest

and angrily drew on my board. She just used me.

"Hello Jamie. How are you doing?" Nurse Joy smiled at me and I gave her a reassuring smile. "That's

good. What about Frank? How's he adjusting?" I smiled again and she smiled as well. "That's good." And she left on that note. I huffed and continued my angry doodling.

"Hey, I got bored. What are you drawing?" Mikey grabbed my board and looked at my death doodle

board. "Who pissed you off?" I shook my head and took my board back. "Okay then." Mikey sat next to me on the coach and watched me doodle after I erased my board. "You have another marker?" I dug in the pocket of my Tripps shorts that were supposed to be pants, I cut them, and handed him a green marker. He drew a stick figure wearing a dress, to show it was a girl, then he took the red marker out of my hand. He added long red hair and smirked at me.

I took my marker back and wrote Izzabella's name with a question mark. I bit my lip every time my

marker accidently poked him in the chest. "What gave it away?" I circled her hair. "Oh. Yeah that does give it away." I smiled and he added angry eyebrows, making the stick figure Izzabella look mean.

I wrote in the top right corner of the board. "Don't be  mean."

"Well maybe if you stopped poking me in the chest I wouldn't be mean. How would you like it if I kept

poking you in the chest?" Mikey poked my sternum multiple times with the end of his marker. I glared at him and poked him back. "Don't make me draw on you." I pulled my sleeve away from my hand and stuck it out for him, showing that I didn't care.

His face changed, not certain of my action, as he grabbed my hand with his. I blushed as he started

drawing something carefully on the back of my hand. I couldn't see what it was until he held my hand up for me to see. It was a Christmas tree, without the ornaments. I smiled in approval, causing Mikey to smile. He looked at my hand again before he held his marker differently and started rolling up my sleeve. I wanted to pull my arm away, but I didn't want him to get upset and leave.

Mikey stopped rolling my sleeve when he saw the coloring of my skin. "What… Are… Did you get

burned?" I nodded and thought back to the other day when Frank tried rolling up my sleeve and Gerard told him I don't like talking about it. The thing no one else noticed when Gerard said this though was the glint of guilt in his eyes.

"How'd it happen?" I shook my head. If anyone found out Gerard had gotten a fold of fire they’ll put

him on medication, and possibly move him, like they did with Bob. "Does… Does it still hurt?" I shrugged and he pulled my sleeve back down. "Come on." I looked at him confused. He grabbed my hand again. "Come on." I obeyed and let Mikey pull me down the hall. He lead me into his room and sat on the bed. I sat next to him and he pulled me into his side and held me.

I wrote on my board, a little hesitant about what I was about to say. "Someone took their meds today." I

said it, meaning for I to be teasing, but if he hadn't taken his meds, then he'll take it the wrong way.

"Yeah, actually I did. I got tired of always being yelled for being rude." I nodded against his chest and

laid the board on the bed so I could wrap my arms around his torso. "I have a question." I nodded, letting him know I was listening. I zoned out for a second when I realized how good he smells. I blushed and Mikey laughed. "Why are you blushing? I haven't even asked you anything." I slowly wrote on my board and he laughed. "Thanks, that's good to know." I smiled and blushed again. He smells like peppermint, which is my favorite scent. "Um… never mind." I nodded and silently wondered what his question was.

Mikey started playing with my hair and I started to feel a little uncomfortable. I sat up and picked at my

sleeves. "What?" I shook my head and watched my fingers pick at the sleeves. Mikey held my hands together and I blushed again. He scooted closer to me and studied my face. I blushed even more from him staring. He wrapped one of his arms around my shoulders and leant down closer to me. I realized what he was doing when he closed his eyes and my bangs brushed against his forehead.

I started freaking out and shoved him away. "What?" The color drained from my face and I looked

down at my sleeves again. "What's wrong?" I shook my head and stood up from the bed. "You know, Gerard said you like me, but you sure have a funny way of showing it." The color drained from my face again and I left the room.

I didn't go very far though. I slumped against the wall right next to his door and slid down the wall to

the floor. What did I just do? Why did I do that? 'Cause I'm scared that's why.

I pulled my sleeve back a little and looked at the burns on my arm. They were burning, not a lot, but

they were burning. They're always burning. Just like Frank's always shy and Gerard's always suffering from being bipolar. Just like how I'll always be the mute girl that won't tell anyone what's really wrong because they won't understand.

*************************************************************************

Gerard's with Izzy, Frank's not happy, Mikey knows Jamie likes him. Let's happened in this little chapter. Now you're left to wonder what'll happen to Frank and what's wrong with Jamie :D I hope you enjoyed!!!! Comment and Vote Please!!!