Rit: Anna.. will.. will u take care my pinky like me..?? Vas looked at him in shock.. She dint expect rithik would say this 
Ani: I promise u.. i will.. I dont know if i can take care of her like how u loved her and took care of her.. But I will try my best rithik..
Rit: Okay.. I trust you.. he said with a smiling face..
Both of them hugged him together..

Ani took his blessing from Vaas Dad n Mom and Sanjay hugged him..

Ani: Appa n Amma... i promise u both.. till date she was ur princess but from today shes my life.. I promise that i will love her more than anything..
Vas Mom &Dad: We trust u my son..God bless u both..

Anidad: So shall we leave now??
Ani: Yea dad..

Ani and Vaas walked towards their decorated car.. Vas looked back and waaved a bye for them..and she glaced for every few steps she walked.. Ani stopped his track and turned back at Rithik.. 
He had a disappointed look in his face..

Ani walked back to him...
Ani: Wanna come with me..

Rith looked at his dad and back at Ani..Ani was still smiling and looking at him.. Vas looked at them from Far..

Rith: Yeaaa...but..
Ani quickly lifted him up..
Ani: Anna.. i will take him along with me..
Sanj: Illa..its okay..
Ani: No anna.. im taking him with me..
Sanj: Okay ..Sure ani.. Rit...dont do ur cranky things in car
Rith nodded in excitement..
Ani carried rith walked back to Vaas

Vaas mouthed him a thanku and hugged him from side.. Vas later took rith from Anis hand and hugged him tightly..

They got into the car and the driver drove towards Anis house..
Anis parents lead the way followed by Anis car and then followed by Vaas parents..

The drive was calm one..Rithik went to his own world after exploring the BMW..

Vas laid herself on Anis shoulders..

Vas: Ani..thankuu soo soo much..
Ani: Ur welcome.. but can i know why
Vas: For everything.. U made me the most happiessst person on earth today..
Ani: U gotta be the most happiest person every day.. if ur the happiest person..im the luckiest one then..
Vas looked at him..
Ani: Yep.. Loving you and now Marrying my love and lucky to have u by side allllllll dayyyy...
Vas blushed..

Rith dozed off by hugging vaas..she was slowly carrsing his hair..
Vas: Ahma..How did u know that rithik wants to join us..??
Ani: I know him very well... i dint know this champ would ask me a big question today..
Vas: Haha..yea.. but u gave him the correct answer though..
Ani: What.. ?? Apo avana mari na unna care pannamaten ni solriya??
Vas: Haha..look at ur face.. it dropped down.. I dint mean that Baby.. inknow u gonna look after me very well..i was just kidding..
Ani: Hmm...

They reached Anis house..
Anis mom took them Aarti and welcomed both of them ..

All of them went to the pooja room and prayed..
Niki had arranged a game for them..
She asked Ani and Vas to sit opposite and she places the big vessel before them..

Ani: I know this game..
Niki: What..
Ani: Find the ring dana..
Niki: You...shut up.. im the instructor here..do what i say..
Ani: Oh okay madam..
Vas: Okay niki..
Niki: Yea..so find the ring ..as u said.. u gotta find this ring..

She dropped the ring down..And ani and Vas dipped their hand in and tried to get the ring..

Vas won the first time..then both of them grabbed the ring for second time..

Niki: Good... now the game is over..neext game is
Ani: Next game eh??
Niki: Yea.. it is to take rest.. u see im very tired.. so i need some rest.. All of u move ur respective rooms and sleep.. Mom will wake us later..
Vas: Haha.. okies.. u go n have a nap..
Niki: Yea.. byeeee...

Anis friends came in.. And ani was around his friends.. Vass,Anis mom and Vas mom were along together..

The photographer asked them to pose for a family pic..
The parents sat down in chair Niki took the middle seat,Sanjay was holding Rithik, Ani and Vaas stood next to him.. And its clicked...

Vas bid a good bye to her family..
Amom: Vaas.. U both go have some rest..
Vas: Umm.. okay mom..

At Anis room
Vas was looking at her reflection..Ani hugged her from behind.. and she turned..
Ani: Enna romba nerama mirror eh pakura..
Vas: This Thalli..and vermilion.. Feeling perfect and full...
Ani:  U know wat .. If i had to love someother girl..
Vas: What..someother girl eh?? Ohh  U have that idea n all?
Ani: Haha.. jealous..
Vas: Tell me how u will love her..
Ani: Haha..u serious
Vas: yes i am..
Ani: Umm... I would gift this world to her.. Watever she asks me.. i would give her the next second..
Vas: Next second?? Na keta??
Ani: umm..nee keta i would get wat i can..
Vas: Daii..wats this?? Na keta wat u can.. ava keta.. u will give anything ??
Ani: Yea... I would..
Vas: Whhat.. u not joking right??
Ani: Chii..nope why would i..
Vas: So shes important to u..
Ani: Ummm..
Vas: Dont say yes..she almost had tears filling her eyes..
Ani: Awww...nee first avalum first..
Vas: There can be only one..
Ani: I cant select one..  Vas.. look at me...she turned the other side..I said look at me..
Vas: Go and stay with her...
Ani: I cant stay with her without you..
Vas: U have her right ..why do u want me...??
Ani: I cant have her without you.. and ur the one whos supposed to take care of her..
Vas: Whaaaat...??
Ani: Oh my baby girl.. if i had to love any other girl..then obviously she would be my daughter ...
Vas looked at him in shock...
Vas: Aaaanniiiiii...
Ani: Haha.. i know.. i was jus playing..
Vas: I love u.. i mean it..
Ani: I know.. i love u too....
Hugging each other tightly..

And the day ended with full of happinesss and ofc lots of lovess....!!!

**********End of wedding**********
Ufff.. Finally.. the book is getting its end.. Will update the epilogue soon..