Engagement-2

The priest started to do the ceremony..
All of our close relatives were there..
Dhanush was with his family and so was Siva..

Niki: Actuli u know wat Vaas, Ohh sorry Anni
Vas: Niki baby..Its okay Call me Vaas...
Niki: Eeeee
Vas: Hhaa..same as Ani..
Ani pulled up his collar..
Vas: Enough.... Yea niki tell me..
Niki: Umm yea.. Actuli mom told Ani to be here..but he refused.. Cause..u will be happily sitting there in normal outfit..And i have to wear traditional ones and sit here.. i dont want to sit alone..I will only sit with her..
Ani: Adiii pavii
Vas: Hhaahaa..
Niki: Hehe..
Priest: Ma..Are they gonna change dress or ??
AMom: Illa aiyaa..they will not.
Priest: Okay
GMa: But Lakshmi..Arnt they supposed to change their dress.. Did u get them a pair of dress?? Like having prayed it before god??
AMom: Umm..Amma...Nope i dint.. I just got one which is she wearing now..
GM: But she is supposed to wear a saree...
Ani and I looked at each other not knowing what to do..
ADad: Amma.. its not necessary though..
GM: U do know our tradition right??
VDad: Ravi, amma is right..
VMom: Vaas u have any extra saree with u??
Vas: Mom..i just wore one today..
Ani: U dont have extra one..
Vas: Um..nope..
AMom: Amma..what should we do??
Just then i remb my mom leaving her new saree here..
Vas: Maaa.. I guess ur saree is here...
Ani: Goo find it..
Vas: Umm..yea..

After 10mins..
Vas: Yea mom i got..
AMom: Vaas.. Keep it before the gods statue and wear it...
Vas: Sure ma..

I did as she said.. Anu helped me..
Anu: Dude..u still have blouse to wear it along..
Vas: Umm.. nope.. But wait.. wat im gonna do..
Anu: Haha..

I came out wearing my mom saree
Everyone look amused..
GM: Epo dan she looks like Mahalakshmi..
Abi elbowed Ani to shut his jaw up..
Anu: What did u do?
Vas: Matched it with a Crop top..Remb..we got the same dress the other day at mall..
Anu: Aaaah.. u look great.. Ur brain works at timess..
I glared at her...

And our parents followed the priest instructions and did the same..
I sat next to Ani and he mouthed me "You look really gorgeous, i swear i cant wait to make u mine" , I mouthed him back a thanks, still trying to hide my tomato face.. It went on for a while and the priest asked us to exchange the rings.. they would later decided with the dates and stuffs for marriage..

Ani was about to blur out that he exchanged it the other day..But his mom signalled him not to..

I quietly asked him to remove it wear the same.. He had another pair which mom gave him.. But i wanted the old one to be in my fingers.. Ani understood me even without letting it say it frm my mouth..he quickly removed and placed it on my left hand and he placed the new rings on my right and i did the same to him..

Later we both bent down so that all of them would bless us from there..

Iyap: Machan..u tld biggest day..epo dan purithu..Why u tld us this...
Arav: Yea.. da..happieee for you..
Ani: Haha..thankss..and sorry..i had to bring u here like this all of sudden..
Shash: Nah..da..infact its great.. Never taught of sucha engagement surprise..
Ani: Yea..
Iyap: Dont even think ur escaped now..We need parttyy... did u get us partyyyy..
Ani: Yep...it would be almost done..
We shall leave once this is over..

And the call ended after some time..
Ani had already arranged a party here.. So we all joined him for the party out in london..
And yes.. my biggest day turned out to be bestesssttt one ... Unexpected surprises.. and all totally a day to cherish in my life..

To be continued
***********************************
Thankkss a zillion for making my day the best one friendss.. Really..it meant a lot.. And yea..thanks for coming too😉😉 Few more chapters and im gonnaa end this book.. I dint know wat else to say.. Thankss cant fill this up... Love u all..!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

With Love,
Vaas