Part 44

Aravind came back to studio..
Ani went inside his room..Iyapp was still standing there not knowing what to do.. And what was the problem betwn us....

Aravind: Dai ennada prob enga..Why are they fighting..??
Iyapp: How do i know..
Aravind: What??
Iyapp: Ada sollama dana thy are fighting..
Aravind: Eh?? They are acting like kids da..
Iyapp: Look..Lets talk to him...Apram we will see what to do..
Aravind: Okay da..Whrs he..??
Iyapp: Ulla dan.. Vaa
Aravind: Hmm...
They went to Anis room..He was sitting on the couch...
Iyapp: Ani..Enna da achu...Y ru behaving like this..we havnt seen u doing all this craps b4..
Ani: Shut up da.. Shes saying that she loves me..What u want me to do??
Iyapp: So what da??
Ani: Maaan..Im already in love ...
Iyapp: What.??
Ani: Yeaa with Andrea...Itz almost a year now da..
Arav & Iyapp: What the ****
Ani: One side shes asking me to break our relationship...The other side deadlines..and now Vasavi.. How do u expect me to react..I know i told her harshly the other day aftr Anus party..I dropped her near park and i just left home..I felt so bad for doing that aftr ur call.. I went back to her house to make sure she reached safely..
Iyapp:Why dint u tell us all these..
Ani: I dnt tell this love matter to anyone da.. Im going mad with all these stuffs...
Aravind: Love dana sonna..Y did u slap her??
Ani: Slap her?? When???
Aravind: What?? Ur asking wen is it??
Ani: Hey..I shouted..But slap la pannala..
Aravind: You stupid ..u did man..Jus now..
Ani: Ohhh shit... Dai..I dint do it wantedly da..
Iyap: What u dnt do it wantedly..??
Ani: Yea da.. Nee sonnathu ku apram dan i know that i slapped her..
Arav: U said u know wat ur speaking and wat u doing??
Ani: Ohhh...Shittt.. Haiyoo... I meant.. Did i slap her that hard or what??
Iyapp: Guesss so..
Ani: hey...plzzz da..Say sorry on behalf of me.. If i come she wont even look at me nor talk to me..
Arav: Okay da..
Ani: Thankss..
Iyap: U take some rest..Will talk to u tmr..
Ani: Hmm...

I (Vas) reached my home.. I saw my mom waiting fo me.. I wiped my face with tissue.. so that my mom doesnt find anything... But i dint know wat to do with the finger print on my cheek.. I placed my phone and acted as if i was talking..
Mom: Is this the time u come home??
Vas: Ma..Im on call dont u see..?
Mom: Do whatevr u want..
I went to my room .. All those what happnd kept on coming before me..
I felt the pain on my cheek..I have never expreienced all this b4..Oh god... I slept after sometime..
Next day.. it was like around 10... I was still sleeping.. I felt something warm over my hand.. It was like Anis.... I woke up suddenly and looked around..

To be continued..