mini ladd cold night

3rd POV

Y/n was walking home at night because her car broke down somewhere, it was cold that night she seen Craig's (mini ladd) house and walked up to his door and knocked Craig opened the door and smiled
" Y/n what are you doing out there? It's cold out there, come inside." Craig said "Thanks" Y/n said and walked inside "Your welcome" Craig said and smiled at her "You can sit at the couch if you want" Craig said "Thanks again" Y/n said "No problem" Craig said and smiled "so what are you doing out there in the cold?" Craig asked "my car broke down, when I was coming from work. So I was just gonna walk home, but I seen your house and hoped that you would help." Y/n says "of course I would help you Y/n" Craig said and smiles at her. She smiles back "you can spend a night here if you want to" Craig asked "I'll stay, thank you." Y/n says with a smile on her face "I'll go make your room, or you can sleep with me." Craig asked "um, I'll sleep with you." Y/n mumbles "what was that, I didn't catch that." Craig says with a smile on his face. Y/n blushes and says "I will sleep with you." Y/n says and looks away blushing, Craig smiles "okay." Craig walks out of the room, to the kitchen to make dinner. I look around the room, "hey um Y/n, how about we just go to a restaurant?" Craig asks "um sure, but I'm not dressed to go to a restaurant." Y/n say's "I can drive you home so you can get in something better." Craig asks "okay." Y/n say's.

A/n : sorry for not updating in awhile I was busy with family problem's, but I hope you enjoyed and like always vote, comment, and follow me for more.