sunflower123456

1. How did you find out about wattpad?

My friend was addicted to One Direction fanfics on Wattpad, and she got me to start reading them, and then i discovered the werewolf genre, and that's how the addiction started.

2. Can you relate to any of your stories?

I can't relate to the werewolf(ness) of my stories, but i can easily relate to the emotions of the characters and the jokes.

3. What are your hobbies?

Cheer, Lacrosse, Running, anything artistic, reading, writing.

4. Are you more of a reader or a writer?

It honestly depends on the day

5. What is your favorite story at the moment on wattpad?

That's too hard! i seriously love so many books, I can't pick just one!

6. How did you get inspirations for your stories?

I don't know, they just come to me. I will be working on one story, and then a great idea will pop into my head, and I realize it belongs in a different story, or that the chapter I'm working on, should be the chapter of the other book.

7. What is the strangest/funniest/nicest/most embarrassing thing a fan has said or asked?

strangest: if there was a zombie apocalypse, what would be your choice weapon? a pineapple or a hair straightener???

funniest: WILL YOU MARRY ME?!?!?!

nicest: I can't pick, so many of my fans send me short messages or notes, and i love them all so much!

most embarrassing: What's your bra size?

8. What story do you have the most fun writing and why?

that's a great question! hmm, i guess right now, i like writing Seduced by an Italian Alpha, because i keep leaving cliff hangers, and the comments on my chapters are hilarious! and also because i have a HUGE plot twist starting to appear, and it's been fun working on that.

9. Whose your favorite character from one of your stories?

that's another tough question, i guess (female)i love Taylor, just because she is so random (Seduced by an Italian Alpha) and (male) i love Carter, because his character is so dynamic (After the Werewolves Took Over.)

10. What character in your stories do you think you resemble the most?

Probably a mixture of Brooklyn and Danielle (After the Werewolves Took Over and My Stalker is the Mafia)

11. Who is your favorite author on wattpad and what really strikes you about their work?

I can't answer that! i have was too many friends on wattpad, and authors that i love!

12. What is your favorite theme/genre to write about?

that's easy! i like the werewolf genre and the kidnapping theme

13. If you could work with any other writer, who would it be?

Well shit, that's hard. Probably lindseyyelizabethh. Because her book was the first werewolf novella i read, and i fell in love with it.

14. Do you use real-life facts based on true stories?

I don't really understand the question, i write fiction? do you mean scenes in my books that i got in real life? there are a few, and some of my characters are based off real people too!

15. Anything fun about yourself that you want your fans to know?

This isn't fun, but i want my fans to know that i love them soooo much. Without my fans, i wouldn't be the writer I am today, i wouldn't try to update as much as i do, and i wouldn't think very much of my writing. My fans are my support group, without them i would be nothing.You guys are amazing, and i love you!!!