Peeta's Wall Part 3

Start from the beginning

Caesar Flickerman: Brilliant!

Capitol Guard poked you.

Peeta Mellark is now friends with Dariusand Lavinia

Lavinia ~ Peeta Mellark

thanks for letting us use Enobaria's stolen laptop to check our facebooks.

Darius: and thanks for taking care of our FarmVille plants while we were busy being Avoxes! You know the best thing you can do for someone while they're being tortured is make sure their plants.

Peeta Mellark: No problem you two! Nobody took care of my FarmVille plants while I was in prison and they all died! I didn't want the same thing to happen to you guys!

Capitol Guard: YOU TWO AVOXES! GET OVER HERE!

Darius: well nice talking to u

Lavinia is now offline.

Darius ~ Peeta MellarkI survived :(

Peeta Mellark: why is that a bad thing?

Darius: cuz now they're gonna torture me!

Sadistic Guard: oh no, we're going to have a nice calm tea party

Darius: your name is Sadistic Guard who are you trying to fool with this tea party crap?

Sadistic Guard: did I forget to mention you'll be sitting on barbed wire chairs and drinking President Snow's tea?

Darius: gah!

Darius is offline.

Capitol Guard poked you

Peeta Mellark ~ Prison Baker

you know what would make your bread better? Use whole grain wheat flour instead of the stuff you're using, and you could knead the bread for a little longer, and you could pick the maggots out. Just a few suggestions from baker to baker.

Prison Baker: STFU! YOU'RE LUCKY YOU'RE GETTING FED AT ALL!

Peeta Mellark: you give Enobaria good bread!

Prison Baker: she'll complain to my boss if I don't, and I'll lose my job.

Peeta Mellark: and if I complain?

Prison Baker: you'll get beaten, and I might get a raise!

Capitol Guard poked you

Caesar Flickerman invited you to Capitol Propaganda Interview

Peeta Mellark: another one of these things?

Caesar Flickerman ~ Peeta Mellark

Welcome to the second interview with Hunger Games Victor/Capitol Prisoner/Teen Heart-throb Peeta Mellark! So Peeta, what are you going to talk about this time?

Peeta Mellark: I think I might make another comment for a cease fire, and then directly confront Katniss on her use as a poster girl for the oncoming war. But I think I'd like to keep this interview short, Caesar, and let my diminished physical state do the talking.Caesar Flickerman: Brilliant!

Capitol Guard poked you

Capitol Doctor ~ Peeta Mellark

all this 'poke torture' hasn't been effective, so were gonna try something different.

Peeta Mellark: like what?

Capitol Doctor: inject you with tracker jacker venom. DUH! I got the idea off of your facebook post( in the last chapter.)