Ch.3

The Same Day
______________
__________________
_____________________
__________________
_______________

I wake up and start cooking the food for Burt. I had to cook an appetizer, a main coarse, and desert.

Later on.........................................
They finally get here and go in the dining room I here them talking and Burt finally walks in there. I change into my butler outfit that Burt bought me. I think he did that to be funny. Well I'm not laughing. He calls me in and I carry in margaritas and sodas on a tray. I look up and see two men, Blaine, my brothers and Rachel talking to Burt across the table. She looks at me and I hide my face. Then she giggles at me. I walk around the table handing people there drinks. I then go and get the shrimp that's on a tray and hand it out when I get around to Rachel's side she stands up and bumps into me. We both fall, the plate falls, and the shrimp flys everywhere. Everyone runs away screaming. Rachel fell on top of me and starts laughing.

R- there's uh, there's shrimp in hair *pulls shrimp out of my hair*.
F- thanks. You too *i pull a piece of shrimp out of her hair*.
R- don't you go to McKinley.
F- yeah.

We get up and she cleans the shrimp from her hair. She was gonna say something else, but Burt came in screaming at me.

B- YOU WILL CLEAN THIS ROOM SPOTLESS!!......and you phone privileges are suspended for an entire month, cough it up *hands him the phone*. Now look alive, CLEAN!!

Rachel walks away and I start to clean up the mess. When I finish I do my homework and go to sleep.

-I would like your feedback on what i should name this story and why.

A. Rags
B. A Cinderella Story
C. Another Cinderella Story