While we were eating we saw the chipmunks. Jason and Derek were so happy to see them.

We waved hi to them and I asked them to come inside to take pictures.

After a great afternoon at Disney, we went home.

When we got there, Hailey was there.

Hailey:"So how was it?"

Justin:"It was fun, right guys?", the kids were smiling.

It makes me so happy to see them happy.

I then got a call, it was YN.

Justin:"Hello"

YN:"Um Hi, can I talk to the kids?"

It made me sad that YN doesn't want to talk to me at all.

Justin:"Sure"

I passed the phone to the kids.

Abury:"Mommy!"

I decided to let them talk to YN while I went outside to the backyard.

Hailey's POV
I went upstairs to grab my phone, and then as I was walking downstairs I heard the kids talking to YN.

I also noticed that Justin was outside.
So I waited for the kids to hang up with YN.

Jason:"Bye Mommy", he hung up.

Hailey:"Well now that we are alone, it's time for me to tell you that I hate you guys so much!"

Jason:"Leave us alone!"

Hailey:"Justin only loves me!"

Jason:"No! He loves us and Mommy!"

When I heard him say that, anger took over my body. I grabbed Jason's arm and threw him to the side. This made him bust his lip on a table.

Hailey:"If you tell anyone about this, it's going to get worst for all of you!", I threated them.

Jason started to cry.

Justin's POV
I walked back inside and heard Jason cry. I went to the livingroom, and saw Hailey helping Jason get up for the floor.

Justin:"What happened?"

Hailey:"He was running and hit himself with the table"

I picked up Jason and saw that he busted his lip open. Blood was coming out of his lip, and he just kept crying.

Justin:"Fuck! You're mom is going to kill me", I took him and placed him on the kitchen counter.

I cleaned him up and got the first aid kit. Once I was done I noticed a bruise formed on the corner of his lip.

Justin:"Jason next time please no more running inside the house please", I looked at him.

Jason:"I'm sorry daddy", he stopped crying.