Chapter 21: Soy Latte

Start from the beginning

It was only then when she saw the pure love in his eyes she knew she had him right where she wanted.

"It wasn't love!" Demon Harry reiterated in annoyance.

Violet suddenly took a sickly black dagger from underneath her silk robe, catching the Prince off guard before she brought it down to his chest, stabbing him in the heart.

"See, told you she was a bitch."

A look of betrayal and hurt appeared in Harry's wide teary green eyes as he gaped up at his first love, his heart punctured but actually increasing its beats as the black aura from the dagger seeped away from the metal and into his beating organ until his heart was fully devoured by the ominous black, his skin paling and a dark ink running through his veins until it clouded over his eyes.

"That moment you realize you got catfished."

The weapon wasn't just any dagger and Harry's bride wasn't just any girl.

"Oh shit, you don't say Princess." Harry commented with a smirk.

Violet was the daughter of an evil powerful witch who was killed by Harry's father.

Bent on taking revenge and watching the kingdom and land fall in utter chaos, she made the Prince fall in love with her, the future ruler, only to turn him into a cold blooded demon with a heart as black as hers.

"Aye that's me."

That night the whole kingdom could hear the sorrowful cry of the Prince, his masculine scream of pain gradually turning into an unrecognizable monstrous roar in the night.

By the time the guards came into his chamber it was too late.

The Prince was dead.

Only to be reborn as a Demon.

"Correction, hot bad ass Demon."

He snapped Violet's neck without hesitation, her corpse falling to the floor with a faint smile on her face knowing that her mission was over and done with.

"No regrets."

He laid waste to his land and since he was immortal, he lived on centuries later, never growing older and always becoming stronger.

He later became the Prince of all Demons and developed a sick discrimination towards woman, believing they were low untrustworthy creatures.

He vowed to lure young innocent foolish girls, making them fall in love with him just like what Violet had done to them, and then on the night he would take them to bed, he'd kill them, enjoying their screams and finding pleasure in watching the life slowly dim away from their eyes.

Harry did this for centuries, up until the present where he met the main character of his story, Catalina.

Even then when he was falling for her he never had sex with her and ended up just killing her in the end anyways.

"El-oh-el." Harry said, flashing me a charming smile.

But now I finally remembered the Prince's story.

And the most sickening part was....

The Demon Prince was one of my favorite character out of all the fanfictions I've read.

Demon Harry gasped, feigning a look of shock before that infamous charming smirk spread across his attractive face.

"How scandalous Liza, tell me more." He cooed, easily breaking the metal handcuffs from his wrists without a sweat as he lowered his hands down from the headboard.