Chapter 21: Soy Latte

There once was a Prince

Prince Harry was a generous and noble gentleman, beloved by his people and adored by many.

"Fuck yeah I was." Demon Prince Harry smirked from the bed, snapping me out of my thoughts as I gave him a look and lowered the sword in my hand.

"Are you... are you reading my mind?" I asked, furrowing my brows in confusion as I tried to recall his story.

"Fuck yeah I am." He replied in the same tone, nodding slowly with a dimpled smile on his face as my eyes widened at his words.

"Stop it, I'm trying to remember what happened to you." I snapped at him, watching as he blinked up at me with an innocent look on his face, still cuffed to the broken headboard, the whites in his eyes still there but his once green irises were now an ominous black.

"Can I add commentary?" He offered, tilting his head to the side as he leaned back while I glared at him.

"No. Now shut up and let me think." I mumbled, lifting the blanket to cover more of my chest as I twirled the handle of the sword in my hand while trying to remember the Prince's story.

Even at such a young age everyone knew once he took over the throne that Prince Harry would rule with a firm yet kind hand.

"Cause I'm a boss." Demon Harry spoke up, still reading my thoughts making me flicker my gaze up to narrow my eyes at him before I continued to recite and summarize the prologue I had read of his fanfiction.

But before the young man could become king, he first had to pick a queen who would rule at his side and produce his heir.

"I needed pussy -and yes I know that's not a cat."

Only the finest maidens in the land were brought to his castle at his choice and the Prince was immediatly smitten with a mysterious beauty, skin like porcelain, fair and soft, small delicate body and long raven black hair that contrasted with her crystal blue eyes.

"Spoiler, she's a bitch."

Prince Harry chose her the moment he layed his gaze on her, enchanted by her alluring appearance.

"She had nice tits and ass."

I paused my train of thought to give him a look, only for him to send me a playful shrug in response.

As I was thinking....

The young man fell in love with the young elegant girl who he later found out was named Violet.

"Okay, I for one, did not fall in love with her, I was just really really into her. That's it." Demon Prince Harry defended.

Violet and Harry were married and on the night of their wedding day, with her small body straddling his waist on their large plush bed as he looked up at her with endearment, he was more than ready to give himself and everything to his Queen.