Chapter X : Let's Meet My Worst Nightmare

Yukina's POV

Something is not right. Killua and Kurapika left without any note. Even Gon didn't know where Killua go. Could be he and Kurapika go to meet 'him'? No, no, that's impossible right? I already told him to stay away from 'him'. But, Killua is a stone head. Ugh, baka. Now I have to save his' and Kurapika's ass from that lunatic. I never want to meet my worst nightmare, but I guess I have no choice.

"Gon, pack your things. We're going to Meteor Island."

"Why are we going there?"

"We're going to save Killua and Kurapika."

Time Skip

Finally, Gon and I arrived at Meteor Island. And we're welcomed by my worst nightmare with an innocent smile on his super handsome looking face (note the sarcasm).

"Finally, I can see you again, my dear!~" He said.

"Stop being so innocent, Kaito. Where's Killua and Kurapika?" I ask to the point.

"Ah, you've figured it out huh?~ Well, how about we make a deal?~"

"What kind of dirty plan that you play this time, Kaito?"

"I don't plan anything, my dear~ I just want to make a fair deal with you~ And if you say no, I'm afraid I have to do something bad to your friend~"

When I look back, I didn't see Gon. Dammit!

"Now, how about we talk at my office?~"

I have no choice. If I want my friend to be okay, I have to make a deal with him. What a pain...

To be continued...

Don't worry!! I'm in a good mood today so I update twice!! :D

Midnight-senpai out ^.^